Problems contacting Huawei

Guest Patrick73

Guest Patrick73

Hi

Just an update to one of my other posts. I have tried a number of times to call Huawei from the UK and they will not take my call. Must have got wind of it LOL.

Anyone else been trying. It doe say its a Gobal help line, +86-755-28560808 to get the + just add 00 to start.

It costs 26p per min on BT, or 1p using the 0044 website

Cheers

Guest Patrick73

It turns out they will answer it now, but I do not understand what the default recorded message is.

I have tried google translate and nothing very helpful from that lol.

I guess I might try a UK number later if I can find one.

Guest Patrick73

Hi

I have got hold of the London Huawei Phone number thats turns out is on there website lol, no need to phone China again.

I have been told there is NO UK support centre yet, and not for about another month or so, as they are training the staff.

But they are logging peoples calls and passing them on to the bloke that will try and sort it out.

She did say it will take sometime to do, but hopefully I should hear something soon.

Its 0207 2667700, When they answer she says the name Huawei or just says something like "reception". Then just leave some details and they will hopefully sort it out faster

All I'm asking for is for all of us to contact them about it.

Cheers

Guest Simon O

Patrick, I've been merging your many topics about this issue into one. Everyone please try to reply in the same topic instead of making new topics all over the place and messing up the forum. Thanks

Guest Patrick73
1334926596' post=1938309']

Patrick, I've been merging your many topics about this issue into one. Everyone please try to reply in the same topic instead of making new topics all over the place and messing up the forum. Thanks

Ok thanks

Guest mealy1

I have posted about the fault on their page. Hope more follow.

I Registered on there web site yesterday and filled a form in to complain about the speaker problems, It says I could have to wait up to 48 hours for a reply.