Edited by wrtease, 23 September 2012 - 08:33 PM.
Jump to content
huawei u8815,2030 baseband,b934,bought it from vodafone one week ago...
are you shure its a g300 mobile.
Edited by wrtease, 23 September 2012 - 08:59 PM.
Did it.No effect.Noticed that during the root proccess a "No space left on the device" an then the window just closed.I mention I have almost nothing on the internal storage
ah thats better b934 not b924 you had. use the unlockbootloader to root .and unock the bootloader . then use clockworkmod okay.
well maybe someone will also help you .dont understand why you have problems.
If you've been following my antics with the G300, you'll have seen that i've found a couple of security holes and a working root exploit. I've been able to use these to extract the stock images from the device and to build a modified recovery image to flash via fastboot, which means disclosure of the other root method isn't necessary. Which is good, it might be needed later.
Strangely, 'fastboot boot' doesn't work on the G300 so the usual superboot approach won't work, so i've created a 'SuperRecovery'. This is a stock recovery image with 2 changes - firstly the ADB access is upgraded to root, secondly the recovery will automatically install Superuser / SU on start (in the same way as a superboot). This means it will give you root while maintaining compatability with stock upgrades applied via the stock recovery.
Download and instructions can be found below!
APPLY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
How to use SuperRecovery - Windows, Linux and OSX
- SuperRecovery r1 - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid) - MD5: 76a8fe61badc3a27fbfde4427ffad965
- Download the SuperRecovery zip file above and extract to a directory
- Put your device in bootloader mode - turn off the phone, pull the battery and USB cable, wait a few seconds, replace the battery then turn on with the 'volume DOWN' button pressed to enter the bootloader. The device will stay at the Huawei logo.
- WINDOWS - double click 'install-superrecovery-windows.bat'
- MAC - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-superrecovery-mac.sh' followed by './install-superrecovery-mac.sh'
- LINUX - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-superrecovery-linux.sh' followed by './install-superrecovery-linux.sh'
- When prompted, put your device in recovery mode - turn off the phone, pull the battery and USB cable, wait a few seconds, replace the battery then turn on with the 'volume UP' button pressed to enter recovery. When recovery has loaded, you are rooted! Select the reboot option using the power button and you're done!
PS If you find this useful, please consider supporting MoDaCo by signing up for a MoDaCo subscription! Visit this topic for further details!
in the recovery you have just install clockworkmod zip ,with update zip method.that will work
the super recovery tell me "wright recovere failed (command not allowed) where i wrong?
Ok, I have now managed to root the phone in order to get administrative control of the phone i.e. so I can delete pre-installed apps. Anyone wanting to install the latest android os (without waiting for the official relese) will also need to do this first. S
This is what I did (at your own risk)
0- I don’t think this is necessary but can’t rule it out as I did it. Connect phone to a PC and install the drivers on the phone. I think there are two
1- Turn on USB DEBUGGING and uncheck Fast Boot
Go to Settings > Application Settings > Development and check the "USB Debugging" box. Also in application setting uncheck fast boot.
2- download the superrecovery file on to a pc (need software like winrar), once downloaded extract the files in to a folder.
3- Put the phone in bootloader modeSwitch phone off, take battery out, take USB out (if connected) wait a few seconds, put battery back in. Hold the volume down button and press the power buttons, release once Huawei log appears
The Huawei logo should not disappear, if it does you need to do step three again.
This may take several attempts, try holding longer on the volume down button and the power button.
4- Connect your phone to your PC. Now go to the folder where the downloaded file was extracted and double click the ‘install-superrecovery-windows.bat' file.
You should see a black screen, only last a few seconds, says something like ‘waiting for devise’
Phone screen remains the same on logo.
5- Switch phone off by taking battery out, take cable out, wait a few seconds, put battery back in. Now hold the volume up button and press the power button until the blue recovery screen appears. The ‘reboot devise’ should be highlighted, select it by pressing the power button.
6- Complete, phone should be rooted.
I downloaded the app rom toolbox. If it installs and allows you to use the app then your phone has been rooted.
Before downloading clear your cache (setting>application setting). Delete the app and re-install it if it doesn’t work the first time.
The app allows you to take control of the phone i.e. delete unwanted pre-installed app
Thanks to Paul and putbinoot
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users