Video to show the How loud the speaker is with FM radio running and then without

Guest Patrick73

Guest Ubiquitoustastic

The good thing is this is definately a software problem and fixable. I was at first fearfull they used the worlds nastiest speaker.

Guest Patrick73
1334758944' post=1937125']

Thanks for posting that. It is now very obvious that it's a software problem. Let's hope that the soon-to-come rooms will fix this.

It's the least I can do, not good at the software side but at least if I do this people can see what all the fuss is about,

I know it's only a cheap handset, but it should at least work lol.I have contacted huawei to and placed a few links on there UK Facebook page, but cause I did it on just about every post, I was told off for spamming them lol...

At least I'm not selling faulty goods...

Guest bumps

The good thing is this is definately a software problem and fixable. I was at first fearfull they used the worlds nastiest speaker.

i've compaired the speaker in the fm bug mode with my htc desire z and i can say its far from the worlds nastiest speaker. Its louder and ever more clear than the htc all we need to do is have it working correctly ^^

Guest mealy1

Thanks Patrick73 for that vid, The Temp Workaround is working Great Cant belive how good the speaker Quality is while playing Music with external mic.

Guest Patrick73
1334784407' post=1937463']

Thanks Patrick73 for that vid, The Temp Workaround is working Great Cant belive how good the speaker Quality is while playing Music with external mic.

I've cut the wire off a 3.5mm plug and it still works, so good not having long wires, now looks like a aerial from a old Nokia lol.

Guest goodfella123

Bit of a long shot this and i can't try it as i'm at work, but could someone try downloading an fm radio app from the market.

It would need to be one that works without the earphones plugged in ( i know, i know, they act as an antenna! ).

Just wondering if the same volume results can be achieved using the radio method but without having a 3.5mm jack permanently plugged in.

Please let us know.