Openmax codecs for arm v6 (petition)

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Hello everybody.

I'm here to ask for your signature because althought our ICS roms for arm v6 are almost stable, one thing is missing, the video and panoramic mode in the camera, HQ on Youtube, HW acceleration for the videos, and a lot more things.

I would like a good ICS Rom on my arm v6 phone, if YOU want it too please, sign this petition by posting a comment.

Let's sign this petition for arm v6 phones, they are still very good!!!!

Join this petition if you want to have ICS stable on your phone, to save money by not buying a new phone and maybe for the manufacters of your phone launch an ICS update.

Please SIGN THIS PETITION!

Let's go!!! Everyone sign.

Link for the Petition:

http://www.change.org/petitions/openmax-release-openmax-codecs-for-arm-v6

(Credits for varsljr)

Edited by andr0idbeliev3r

Guest Pirex69

I´m with you. I also want this :)

Hello everybody.

I'm here to ask for your signature because althought our ICS roms for arm v6 are almost stable, one thing is missing, the video and panoramic mode in the camera, HQ on Youtube, HW acceleration for the videos, and a lot more things.

I would like a good ICS Rom on my arm v6 phone, if YOU want it too please, sign this petition by posting a comment.

Let's sign this petition for arm v6 phones, they are still very good!!!!

Join this petition if you want to have ICS stable on your phone, to save money by not buying a new phone and maybe for the manufacters of your phone launch an ICS update.

Please SIGN THIS PETITION!