converting zte blade back to GEN1

Guest fufa

Hello all,

I converted my GEN 1 san francisco (came with 2.1 eclair) to GEN 2 using clockworkmod. Dont know that this CWM is - just followed the instructions from sanfranciscoandroid.co.uk site. Only reason to do it was to try Gingerbread instead of Froyo - regretting now. After trying quite a few ROMS like Swedish snow RLS3, RLS7 and CM7, I realised that Froyo 2.2 was the best ROM. Can anyone please direct me to a link where I can find a step by step guide to convert my phone back to GEN 1? I want my old Swedish Spring RLS5 back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Hello all,

I converted my GEN 1 san francisco (came with 2.1 eclair) to GEN 2 using clockworkmod. Dont know that this CWM is - just followed the instructions from sanfranciscoandroid.co.uk site. Only reason to do it was to try Gingerbread instead of Froyo - regretting now. After trying quite a few ROMS like Swedish snow RLS3, RLS7 and CM7, I realised that Froyo 2.2 was the best ROM. Can anyone please direct me to a link where I can find a step by step guide to convert my phone back to GEN 1? I want my old Swedish Spring RLS5 back.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Swedish Spring is also GEN 2 you can install swedish spring without changing to GEN 1