Stock ROMs for Huawei U8815/Ascend G300 for Clockworkmod Recovery

Guest Sebastian404

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Gary_J_Wright

Hi im trying to restore this to the g300 that has had it partitions changed by the b888 update.app zip rom, it restores and works - but there are no vodafone apps, once installed i rooted and used root explorer to veiw file system.

the cust folder is there with the voda stuff in and a extra lost + found folder?

the problem looks like the data folder is there - but its empty, no dataapp sub folder and hence no voda based apps

is it because the partitions have changed and maybe not enough room to write apps? or is it a simple updater-script fix?

any help in right direction would be good...

does this work ok on a phone that hasnt been partition changed? or do they have same problem?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LMariachi

I had B895, rooted and CWM.

I installed Stock 882 ROM for CWM, restored everything to it's original state, Huawei bootloader, huawei original rom 882.

But now when trying to upgrade to B888, it hangs on "Update Failed" any clues why?

Thanks

Solved.

Edited by LMariachi

• 2 months later...

hy,can i downgrade from b936 to b888 with cwm method?the U8815 middle package dont work,it stuck at 50%

Edit: the imei hack metod,saved the situations now i am back to b888 :D

Edited by cozmaky

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bogdantoma

Hi guys. Does anyone have GB stock roms for CWM? Because i can't seem to find them anywhere. I'm looking for b892 or higher. Any GB really as i can't sd upgrade or force update from Paul's GR2 rom.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dalyer

Sorry, but all links is dead. Where i can found this rom's?

Which particular ROM are you looking for? I.e. which BXXX number?

And are you looking for an original stock ROM update.app or will a CWM repack zip do?

Edited by dalyer

• 7 months later...