Plastics

Guest dbaseii

Guest dbaseii

Hi Guys

I went to a vodafone shop just to "have a look" and couldnt help myself and bought one. They only had silver and it looks plain cheap and nasty. But I couldnt wait for them to get other colours

Will it be possible to buy different colour plastics ie black?

Also just in case it gets dropped and breaks something.

Guest putbinoot

I don't get it I suppose it's all in the eye of the beholder but I don't think it looks cheap and the amount of reviews that go on about it being plastic as if that's a negative why the hell would you want to add weight to a phone in the form of metal when that weight could be used up for a bigger battery. Just because something is made out of metal is does not make it better quality it just makes it heavier. As for replacement plastics I suppose it depends on how many units get sold but I doubt it as it's not an Iphone / samsung / htc.

Guest Davidoff59

someone posted a link to a bigger battery, 1800 mah I think it was so the battery cover may be available, especially if it's a thicker battery. It could have been just labelled as a 1800 though

Guest dbaseii

I don't get it I suppose it's all in the eye of the beholder but I don't think it looks cheap and the amount of reviews that go on about it being plastic as if that's a negative why the hell would you want to add weight to a phone in the form of metal when that weight could be used up for a bigger battery. Just because something is made out of metal is does not make it better quality it just makes it heavier. As for replacement plastics I suppose it depends on how many units get sold but I doubt it as it's not an Iphone / samsung / htc.

I didn't say I wanted a metal one

Guest anglo

Hi Guys

I went to a vodafone shop just to "have a look" and couldnt help myself and bought one. They only had silver and it looks plain cheap and nasty. But I couldnt wait for them to get other colours

Will it be possible to buy different colour plastics ie black?

Also just in case it gets dropped and breaks something.

This might suit you instead of a different back cover.

My son chose the black one for his G300. He sensibly decided to get it for more grip as the G300 is a slippery little bu**er.

Takes between 13 & 25 days to get here though.

Soft Jelly TPU Cover Case + LCD Screen Protector For Huawei Ascend G300

PS. It was ordered on Sunday and dispatched on Monday, not too bad so far. Probably surface mail though.

Edited by anglo

Guest dbaseii

This might suit you instead of a different back cover.

My son chose the black one for his G300. He sensibly decided to get it for more grip as the G300 is a slippery little bu**er.

Takes between 13 & 25 days to get here though.

Soft Jelly TPU Cover Case + LCD Screen Protector For Huawei Ascend G300

PS. It was ordered on Sunday and dispatched on Monday, not too bad so far. Probably surface mail though.

They look good