* * * * * 22 votes

• Please log in to reply
2184 replies to this topic

yeeson

yeeson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Anyone else having problems to enter recovery mode? Phone just reboots, you can see reconvery for 0.1s and phone just reboots. Cannot flash gapps :(

Recommend TeamWin Recovery Project (twrp) 2.1.2 http://forum.xda-dev...on' alt=':)' />

Edited by yeeson, 29 April 2012 - 08:26 AM.

leventc

leventc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Can you release a small su fix update?

MrLadoodle

MrLadoodle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:HTC One X
This ROM isn't detecting n networks running on the 5Ghz band

adamsweeting

adamsweeting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Anyone else having issues with playing back H.264 using H/W decoder? (i.e. H/W not supported) - Using MX Player that is....

Edited by adamsweeting, 29 April 2012 - 08:52 AM.

leventc

leventc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I have +700 mb ram :D

MrLadoodle

MrLadoodle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Can you release a small su fix update?

Reflash superuser.

http://goo.im/superu...fghi-signed.zip

r3x

r3x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
check his second update go to his twitter account and download from there ... 2nd Alpha version.

ptr_hamilton

ptr_hamilton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation, HTC One S

I like it to, but as per user response it doesnt work for all apps so we must have menu button or the softmenu or a hardware menu button. Personally i hate on screen buttons there a re-map.

ps. nice to see my work noticed on the internet (thats the best reward) and only reason for me to buy this device

IMO the best solution would be to remap the menu button to long-press home. Have that on sense roms and it's a great intermediate. apps which do have a menu button will show it. this wouldn't be shown when task-switcher-button is remapped to menu button..

Try it and you'll see what I mean.

Other then that absolutely awesome progress Trip! keep it up

MrLadoodle

MrLadoodle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
I've found v2 to be sluggish compared to v1

Also, v2 removes the 3 dot menu item from the menu's on ICS apps that have them their natively, thats agains't ICS guidelines for ICS apps.

Edited by MrLadoodle, 29 April 2012 - 10:03 AM.

ptr_hamilton

ptr_hamilton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation, HTC One S

I've found v2 to be sluggish compared to v1

Also, v2 removes the 3 dot menu item from the menu's on ICS apps that have them their natively, thats agains't ICS guidelines for ICS apps.

That's because a hardware menu-button is availale (task switcher button). And this is the reason why I prefer the menu botton remapped on long-press home-button. ICS menu button in apps will still be there ;)

leventc

leventc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Data is not working on v2 for me. It shows H icon for 0.2 seconds and no more H icon :)

eggyenergy666

eggyenergy666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
Running very nicely for an second release!

Posted Image

yeeson

yeeson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Plug in the headphones, no ringtones and no Notifications!

Tashyzal

Tashyzal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
It runs great so far with only small bugs. For v2 its a really good build. Things I have noticed: Wifi stays connected in sleep mode even when changed to "never" in settings.
Benchmark scores are about 10% lower, but the overall performance while using the phone suggests differently. More fluid and better game performance.

I`m going to keep it as my daily rom. As soon as the camera is fixed plus the kernel is released it gets even better.

elroy944

elroy944

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Devices:HD2, Desire, Desire HD
  • Twitter:@Elroy944

It runs great so far with only small bugs. For v2 its a really good build. Things I have noticed: Wifi stays connected in sleep mode even when changed to "never" in settings.
Benchmark scores are about 10% lower, but the overall performance while using the phone suggests differently. More fluid and better game performance.

I`m going to keep it as my daily rom. As soon as the camera is fixed plus the kernel is released it gets even better.

Indeed my scores in antutu benchmark are lowered with 1000,but this one feels a lot smoother. With sense 4 the game: ck zombies (unrated) was lagging like hell, with trips magic rom it's running smoother than smooth. Also root call blocker is working with this rom, and not on sense based roms. I'll stick with this one as dd :)

Hopefully a camera and 3g fix soon

Edited by elroy944, 29 April 2012 - 12:33 PM.

Sebianoti

Sebianoti

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Devices:HTC One, Nexus 7, HTC One X
  • Twitter:@Sebianoti

That's because a hardware menu-button is availale (task switcher button). And this is the reason why I prefer the menu botton remapped on long-press home-button. ICS menu button in apps will still be there ;)

It's more convenient to have both available, the 3 dot menu mod from XDA does so you have 3 dots visible if the app has the option enabled and disabled when it's not optimized for ICS, i quite frankly need those 3 dots sometimes. Enough to make me go back to Sense for now, seeing as i will have camera, HD video playback, and network data, i waited an hour for it to connect, it never did.

Hopefully something is done to address that in future builds and i look forward to fully functional CM9

Edited by Sebianoti, 29 April 2012 - 12:46 PM.

r3x

r3x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Data is not working on v2 for me. It shows H icon for 0.2 seconds and no more H icon :)

thats why its an alpha 0.2 release :D so updates will keep coming, have faith and some patience ;)

r3x

r3x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
attaching logcat to debug data connection ! have a look Noeri ... cheers.

Attached Files

TripNRaVeR

TripNRaVeR

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts
  • Devices:X10, Pyra, HOX
  • Twitter:@TripNRaVeR
Impossible that 002 is slower only NFC is added, fixed superuser and change the homebutton mappings :)

LOL

Posted Image
if you like my work, please buy me an ice cold beer :)

JeepFreak

JeepFreak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One, One X coming soon!
I don't have this phone yet, but I still wanted to drop by and thank you for your work here Trip! I really appreciate it!
Billy

Edited by JeepFreak, 29 April 2012 - 02:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users