gameloft games?

Guest mark ryan

Guest mark ryan

want to buy this phone yet im conserned the processor wont play all gameloft games. Can anyone confirm this runs games like modern combat 3 and asphalt 6?

thankyou!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BLaZiNgSPEED

Yes I can confirm that both Modern Combat 3 and Asphalt 6 are working.

Last night I also got Shadow Guardian HD and the day before BackStab HD fully working. I might make videos soon to demonstrate how they work on the phone. They run very smoothly.

MC3 Multiplayer online through gamelofts servers also work on the phone lol!

Guest mark ryan

Yes I can confirm that both Modern Combat 3 and Asphalt 6 are working.

Last night I also got Shadow Guardian HD and the day before BackStab HD fully working. I might make videos soon to demonstrate how they work on the phone. They run very smoothly.

MC3 Multiplayer online through gamelofts servers also work on the phone lol!

thanks mate this helped me a lot!

Guest BLaZiNgSPEED

No problem. Gotta say no lag at all. I am so glad I bought this phone. Nearly went for Galaxy Ace Plus, I realize that would've been a huge mistake lol.

Installed 4 new gameloft games last night. Order & Chaos Online HD, Tom Clancy's Hawx HD, Gangstar Miami Vindication HD and Eternal Legacy HD.

Total I have now 17 games installed! Just bare in mind you'll need to buy a memory card as the phone is not supplied with one.

If you're intending to put a lot of music and games I recommend going for a 16 GB class 10 memory card. Otherwise it's impossible to install some of those games as the internal memory capacity on the phone is only 2 GB.

Guest BLaZiNgSPEED

BLaZiNgSPEED how are you getting them to run i can not :(

sorry i can see now http://www.gameloft....bile-games/all/

Be aware, those are java games!!!

What you want is android games that are 3d. Those games are in 2d which are java. Most java games are rubbish. :P

I installed Xperia Arc and HTC Desire/Bravo editions of these games which work perfectly because it has the exact same 480x800 resolution screen, similar amount of RAM 512+ and very similar CPU speed.

Once you install the .apk data of these games then gameloft will prompt you for additional SD data to download via wifi. You connect your wifi and download the game via the server.

Don't forget to have a memory card with decent space. Some of these games are pretty huge in size like 1-2 GB.

For example for Assassins Creed Altairs Chronicles HD I used the Huawei Ideos S7 Slim version .apk since it has similar specifications and it works straight away!

Think of it as a PC game. Different computers, but with similar system specifications can run the game. Android games are just that! :D

I will be demonstrating youtube videos soon showing how the games run.

Edited by BLaZiNgSPEED

Guest G300

Thanks for that.

I have Cut the rope, Fruit Ninja,Shoot U,R-TYPE, starting of small first :D

Modaco is lagging for me bad.

Guest BLaZiNgSPEED

I uploaded two videos so far, one demonstrating Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation HD and the other one I just uploaded of Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD (which I just uploaded today). Maybe some of you have already seen my first video.

But just in case you haven't, here are the links to both of these videos. :)

[media=]

Oh, in fact they're already embedded! :D

I got to say for a 100 pound phone,I am very impressed with the gaming performance.It plays every game I throw at it,smooth as butter :D

Although there is slight lag with GTA3 which is a very graphics intense game,probably more for the dual core devices,but even still,it is more than playable even with medium graphics,with full resolution and full draw distance set.

Edited by Guest

Guest BLaZiNgSPEED

No unfortunately it's not available yet. I used Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S version and it's working perfectly well with the Huawei Ascend G300 as you can see in my video.

I realized that most of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc/S and HTC Desire/Bravo games work perfectly well with the Huawei Ascend G300 due to the similar specifications.

I've tested with quite a few HTC Desire/Bravo games and can confirm that they all work with this phone. Eternal Legacy, Shadow Guardian, Gangstar Miami Vindication, Real Football 2012, Hero of Sparta, etc all work perfectly as if it was designed for this phone.

For Assassins Creed I just used the Huawei Ideos S7 Slim/Tablet again working absolutely perfectly again similar specs.

The thing is with these games, it's all about specifications of the handsets, if they're similar and have an 800x480 resolution, they will work with no problems!

Guest punjabi

No unfortunately it's not available yet. I used Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S version and it's working perfectly well with the Huawei Ascend G300 as you can see in my video.

I realized that most of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc/S and HTC Desire/Bravo games work perfectly well with the Huawei Ascend G300 due to the similar specifications.

I've tested with quite a few HTC Desire/Bravo games and can confirm that they all work with this phone. Eternal Legacy, Shadow Guardian, Gangstar Miami Vindication, Real Football 2012, Hero of Sparta, etc all work perfectly as if it was designed for this phone.

For Assassins Creed I just used the Huawei Ideos S7 Slim/Tablet again working absolutely perfectly again similar specs.

The thing is with these games, it's all about specifications of the handsets, if they're similar and have an 800x480 resolution, they will work with no problems!

Thanks a bunch, Blazin!!!!

Guest Simon O

No warez talk please. This includes using Gameloft APKs from other devices cracked or uncracked as the license terms do not permit you to run them on unsupported devices such as the Huawei G300. Until Gameloft officially support the G300 there is no LEGAL way to run Gameloft games.