[29-04] [ROM] AOKP - Endeavor Unleashed | Users Choice

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest sumeshd

I've seen this ^^

What i meant was not to have Roms for the One X, but having TnD OS on other devices as well. There must be a way to get this done without Trip releasing his sources to everyone (thing which I understand, even if I find it a little sad for the community Internet should be... but you can't be the evrytime giver when nobody is giving to you or not respecting you...)

Which other devices are u referring to??coz afaik there is device tree for almost all devices..and other chefs can use it to make d desirable rom..

Guest Bxsteez

So is anyone using this ROM? Any issues?

Side question. Who here uses the menu button more than the multitasking button?

Guest deadsmile

Which other devices are u referring to??coz afaik there is device tree for almost all devices..and other chefs can use it to make d desirable rom..

idk, I just meant that CM9 is available for a huge amount of devices, AOKP has also many compatible devices and it would be great for TnD OS to have such a "community", being available to multiple devices, with devs managing each device and on the top a mighty Trip making the updates :D

Guest deadsmile

So is anyone using this ROM? Any issues?

Side question. Who here uses the menu button more than the multitasking button?

Using it for the moment, great battery life, fast and stable (for me : only thing missing is camera, and only "bug" is data fix) . (gonna try TnD OS as soon as the camera update is online)

I like the menu mapping a lot this way, however, a possibility to change the mapping in options would be great (maybe in TnD OS ? what do you think Trip ? ;) )

Guest Bxsteez

Using it for the moment, great battery life, fast and stable (for me : only thing missing is camera, and only "bug" is data fix) . (gonna try TnD OS as soon as the camera update is online)

I like the menu mapping a lot this way, however, a possibility to change the mapping in options would be great (maybe in TnD OS ? what do you think Trip ? ;) )

I thought the camera was fixed? I guess that is only in CM9 build.

Guest deadsmile

I thought the camera was fixed? I guess that is only in CM9 build.

For the moment only CM9 has the camera fix, I'm hoping every minute for an update :)

Would love to if there is any progress on data...

Guest Bxsteez

For the moment only CM9 has the camera fix, I'm hoping every minute for an update :)

Would love to if there is any progress on data...

Are you running default DPI? Have you tried out tablet mode? I'm not a fan of it but it seemed like a lot of people loved that. I'm going to flash once the camera is fixed.

Guest deadsmile

I have changed nothing about DPI and didn't try out tablet mode (If I want a tablet i use AOKP on my touchpad ^^)

Guest DistortedLoop

Photocamera, Videocamera, Frontcamera FIXED FIXED FIXED

yessssss

Does that mean that the camera works now? The original post still says not working.

I'm getting my One X today and want AOKP on it ASAP, but since the camera is half the reason I'm getting this phone it's a deal breaker for me.

Guest deadsmile

Does that mean that the camera works now? The original post still says not working.

I'm getting my One X today and want AOKP on it ASAP, but since the camera is half the reason I'm getting this phone it's a deal breaker for me.

For the moment it doesn't work... We have to wait for Trip to update his roms, the only one with working camera is CM9. Look for TripnDroid OS, i also wanted AOKP, but now I'm thinking of switchint, if you haven't a rom for the moment, why not looking if it is somethingfor you ? :)

Guest DistortedLoop

For the moment it doesn't work... We have to wait for Trip to update his roms, the only one with working camera is CM9. Look for TripnDroid OS, i also wanted AOKP, but now I'm thinking of switchint, if you haven't a rom for the moment, why not looking if it is somethingfor you ? :)

Thanks for clearing that up. I'll check out the other two ROMs as well.

Guest ModacoLoginIstDoof

So you dont release the Source, can you merge the Cam fixes from CM9?

Because AOKP rocks more than CM9!

Guest deadsmile

+1 Any news for the camera ?

Reading the CM9 topic, I just tested and I can't get GPS to work either :/

Edited by deadsmile

Guest Ghammer80

Is the Camera fixed with this? 0_o

Doesn't seem like it, I do like this ROM better than CM9, seem to get tighter data connection too, full bars instead of two

Guest geocyp

@Trip, i see that you are at a point in which there is no progress or small progress. Would it help if you publicly release your work ?

I am sure that this will drag few devs to try things up...