• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:zte freddo
Err.. I might be wrong but there is app in market called android dump by frusso.. will that give you the dump that yoi need?

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
  • Twitter:@equiliym

I would if I could.. I've read somewhere that dump required to be done by pc isn't it? Well the problem is I don't have one.. Lol...

I'll ask a friend from freddo group to do it for me and I'll give you the download link later..

Thank you very much equilym.. ^^

have you made a backup of your 2.2.2? if you flashed a custom rom and you didnt backup your old one or dumped then i guess its useless

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."
if i helped please press the vote up button :3

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Yup i did backed it up using cwm recovery. and that's why i could installed those custom roms and restore to original..

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Yup i did backed it up using cwm recovery. and that's why i could installed those custom roms and restore to original..

sweet then, upload your system.img and boot.img from your backup, that will suffice for me :)

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Oh cool!! Okay I'll upload them a.s.a.p.. thanks a lot equiliym.. ^^
And again sorry for posting this on racer forum.. i couldn't find freddo forum anywhere. Probably because my phone not quite as popular as other zte models.. lol

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
no probs.. i just want to take a look at that system since you say its similar to racers so thanks for sharing it too

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Hi equiliym.. the system.img & boot.img upload are ongoing (102.6 mb total).. when it finished, should i post the link in this thread or should imake a new thread?

just fyi I've tried several racer roms and the ones that almost work perfect on zte freddo are abhi's and yours using deadlink's gen2 kernel.. the issues so far only on sensors and 2mp camera. i haven't try wifi, gps and bluetooth though.. :P

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Hi equiliym.. the system.img & boot.img upload are ongoing (102.6 mb total).. when it finished, should i post the link in this thread or should imake a new thread?

just fyi I've tried several racer roms and the ones that almost work perfect on zte freddo are abhi's and yours using deadlink's gen2 kernel.. the issues so far only on sensors and 2mp camera. i haven't try wifi, gps and bluetooth though.. :P

make a new thread like freddo or whatever so we can discuss there properly, i think we went waaaay offtopic here

d2sarwono

d2sarwono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
Lol.. yes we are.. okay i'll make a new thread.. ^^

noobzone

noobzone

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Devices:zte racer
I installed the Rom. everything is working. except one thing. I can not use partitions on my SD card to install apps with S2E for example. already installed superuser and development tools but still I can not get it to work. Can you please have a look at this? thanks

noobzone

noobzone

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
anyone? I install lots of apps and lack space :P

GuyOverThere

GuyOverThere

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Linux, Tech and other stuff
  • Devices:ZTE Racer x850
  • Twitter:@netalien

anyone? I install lots of apps and lack space :P

Don't know if it'll help you in your case but for apps on sdcard funcionality I use mount2sd (check it out in xda-developers site). In my case it has worked with every rom I've tested.

noobzone

noobzone

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Don't know if it'll help you in your case but for apps on sdcard funcionality I use mount2sd (check it out in xda-developers site). In my case it has worked with every rom I've tested.

Thanks that sorted it out :D I usually use S2E from the market but it wasn't applying the changes on restart,(maybe script issues dunno :unsure:) well now it's 100% functional for me :D thanks

engineshaa

engineshaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
How to boot with a different kernel?
I am new to this.....so can anyone make it clear?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users