kieranswhite

kieranswhite

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Acend g300
  • Twitter:@@kieran9969
You can download Mx player which allows you to lock the screen with an onscreen button that stops you accidentally pressing things on screen while watching videos.

fjellape159

fjellape159

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

You can download Mx player which allows you to lock the screen with an onscreen button that stops you accidentally pressing things on screen while watching videos.

Thanks a lot. :)

Jossel

Jossel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Huawei ascend g300, nexus 7
Hi hi,

I have rooted, CWM and i have all the zip files for recent gapps and ROM CM 9 but everytime i go to install the ROM it starts and then says installation aborted.

Any clues on what i am doing wrong? I'm new at all this and spent quite a while getting this far...

Thanks for any help.

Joe

lothaer

lothaer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@thereallothaer
was able to get CWM on my G300 with this guide :D welldone.

Edited by lothaer, 31 March 2013 - 10:02 PM.

deniserxc

deniserxc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:G300
Hello to everybody!

I bought a G300 locked in Vodafone, which I managed to unlocked it.

Now, I'm searching for reliabale GingerBread ROMs to put on this phone. I've tried AtomicMod, Gr2 and I like the Gr2 but I don't like the partition swap.

So, my request: where can I find a stock GingerBread Rom and how can I put it on the phone and, at the same time, recreate the original layout of the partitions?

And more important: can I acces the internal storage and external card at the same time?

Edited by deniserxc, 11 April 2013 - 08:08 AM.

dakok

dakok

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Devices:Coolpad F1 8297w

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

logo-telekineza.png 

Coolpad F1 software and stuff 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

kubrat

kubrat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Trying to install the B886 ROM hangs for me. The pink line gets stuck 1/3rd of the way.

Neillomac

Neillomac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi installed a Rom (cynagoenmod 9.1 by Dazzozo) and got all the way to the end where you "reboot system now" but when it reboots it says "unfortuneatly, setup wizard has stopped" and thats as far as the phone goes I can't get into the phone at all, anyone got any ideas? otherwise my phone is useless...

uasabi

uasabi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi there,
I have installed CM10 and before I had CM10.1 but still getting reboots randomly or by the 3G I don't know for sure. Any one can help me?

Thanks in advance

mmunic194

mmunic194

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
First of all I've read that there isn't stupid questions in this thread so I' ll use that to ask a stupid question :P
First of all I'm new in Android world, still not too familiar to improve it, so I'm more like a user... With a few problems... Some of the apps I've installed on my Huawei Ascend G300, which I like to use, do not work properly... For example: They freeze before they actually get to work, no matter what I change I do not get push notification from facebook for doesn't matter if someone sends me a message or so, drop-down menu in apps such as google translate doesn't work properly,. etc
What have I done before this post? I've changed ROM few times, and still same problems. (that's not all of course it's everything I could remember at the moment) Please, please, please somehow help me I just want to get my phone work properly. And of course I'm sorry if I haven't posted this in right place, I'll delete it if I must, but give me a guidelines, anything. -and I'm really sorry for my English I hope it will not bother you. THANK YOU!

Edited by mmunic194, 29 April 2013 - 05:52 PM.

denzele

denzele

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300- Ascend P1
Give some info about which rom you're running now and before..and anything else that you did to phone ( flashed anything apart from roms)...and also which apps you're trying to run?

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts

Hi there,
I have installed CM10 and before I had CM10.1 but still getting reboots randomly or by the 3G I don't know for sure. Any one can help me?

Thanks in advance

Suspect #1 in this case is always the use of the GB inherently unlocked bootloader with the 2030 baseband. This causes 3G reboots for many but not all users.
There are some suggested workarounds/fixes but I'm not sure if any of them are 100% certain to work.
Best bet might be to see if you can get an unlock code for the ICS bootloader from Huawei (http://www.modaco.co...80#entry2117858 and http://www.modaco.co...code-of-huawei/), revert to a stock update.app ICS ROM, unlock the ICS bootloader, re-root and then reinstall your preferred custom ROM. I'm still waiting for them to send me the ICS bootloader unlock code to try this. But as I mentioned elsewhere I normally stick on 2G most of the time anyway because 3G really kills the battery.

Hope this helps.

Edited by dalyer, 10 May 2013 - 09:25 AM.

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts

Hi installed a Rom (cynagoenmod 9.1 by Dazzozo) and got all the way to the end where you "reboot system now" but when it reboots it says "unfortuneatly, setup wizard has stopped" and thats as far as the phone goes I can't get into the phone at all, anyone got any ideas? otherwise my phone is useless...

Try again and make sure to do a fully clean install by wiping everything. Make sure that the MD5 checksum of the ROM zip is correct before attempting to install it.

djnuness

djnuness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300
when i try to install cwm recovery it says writing recovery failed command not alowedd?? the phone is rooted what shod i do?

davidgardinero

davidgardinero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
For anyone trying to download the link in the first post, you might have to use a cached page

Edited by davidgardinero, 08 June 2013 - 04:01 PM.

sarahgrace

sarahgrace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Acend G300
Oh my gosh.
After hours and hours and hours.. I was so stressed out with my phone and the issues I was having (I rooted and made a mess of the stock), I was even looking at new phones because everyone was sending me to Orin, and ROM manager, and even writing in terminal and NONE worked, I was so bummed. Then this came along. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I made a whole account just to say thank you !! ^_^

tasacar

tasacar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:Huawei ascend G300
hi i have 1 question is it ok if my phone is rooted before going stock rom or can stay rooted ?

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts
I think you will lose root if you flash a stock ROM update.app. But you can easily re-root.

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Devices:Raised from the Dead G300 :P

I think you will lose root if you flash a stock ROM update.app. But you can easily re-root.

Yes he will lose his root access when he re flashes. So make sure you re-root every time you flash. Thought I would clear it up for you :P

aimanmahir

aimanmahir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:huawei G300
Thanks for the good information,, BUT the : Easy CWM Recovery Installer link is not opening with me !!

please upload it to another server Coz Really i neeeeed this CWM recovery ,,,

HELLLLP ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users