The ZTE Mimosa X in china !! updated 10/05

Guest zhanke

Guest FrankieADZ

the more and more i see this...the more im tempted to get 1 :wacko:

if i do, just hope it gets as much love the OSF got :)

Guest tillaz

WTF... zte are failing massively with the zte era if this is right...

http://twitter.com/Z...915670141218818

on twitter zte is now saying end of Q4... not a chance am i waiting that long, if its not available by the end of July i'm getting a different phone.. probably the S3

good news for the mimosa x (grand x) they still say second half for Europe... witch is any time from now really...

EDIT: i hope they mean the GRAND ERA LTE ...

Guest juno106

ZTE totally dissapointed in every aspect of their new phones.They are just anouncing and anouncing new models,but no release ....hahahaha.I doubt that they will release MIMOSA and ERA in july.Probably in september and maybe in december.We better get some other phones,we shouldn't be waiting for them any more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest juno106

This has been posted today on ZTE UK facebook page:

The countdown begins! 7 days left until you can have one of the MOST ADVANCED GAMING SMARTPHONES in your hands!

???????????????????????????????

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=418622511522701&set=a.349960148388938.90424.240512702667017&type=3&theater

Are they FINALLY planning to release new models or is this just another false announcement from ZTE??? WE WILL SEE IN ! WEEK :)

Guest tillaz

wow the mimosa x is really cheap in china at the moment... Y 1499 = £152

going by the facebook post i assume they mean the tegra 3 era ???

tegra 2 is old now..

Guest ocirnes

going by the facebook post i assume they mean the tegra 3 era ???

I don't think so, they've already announced the grand era for the end of Q4.

Guest tillaz

I don't think so, they've already announced the grand era for the end of Q4.

well if true there Facebook quote is a fail.. tegra 2 is not one of the best gaming smartphones any more... it was... tegra 3 devices are

tegra 2 is ancient, iv had mine nearly a year.. and i got it a year after it first released

zte are a joke, at MWC 2012 where they first showed off the zte era they said it would be releasing Q2... now they say Q4 on facebook...

i dont know what to believe any more :blink:

EDIT:

6 days from now they will be releasing this phone... there has been no advertising on the web for where to actually buy it from or anything..

this will be a massive fail... how many people will actually know its available after 6 days time? and where they can go buy it?

i for one, would certainly not know if i never read this thread... (i have a feeling they are talking crap again, or they really are terrible at marketing lol)

EDIT2: WTF... i think they are just announcing yet another phone.. before some event in London on the 18th

http://www.theinquir...phone-next-week

Guest tillaz

That will probably be some new model,not GRAND X or ERA........ZTE will fail again wacko.png

they say we can have it in are hands, so i expect a phone been released... if not i have no more respect for zte,

they are just misleading everyone and talking s*** on facebook etc...

they announced nine new phones at MWC 2012 seven month ago, not one has released... by the time there available something better will be available..

TEGRA 3 + is coming this year

TEGRA 4 (wayne) start of 2013

http://androidandme.com/2012/04/news/tegra-3-to-bring-1-7-ghz-cpu-1080p-displays-25-faster-gpu-and-lte-to-phones/

Guest Sir_Didymus

Getting tired of waiting for this phone. Have around £200 to spend and was holding out for one of these for so long only to find out its name has changed and release date keeps getting pushed back. It's either this or a G300 which to be honest isn't my cup of tea but will buy one for it's bang for the buck performance if this phone isn't with us in the next month =(

Guest tillaz

Getting tired of waiting for this phone. Have around £200 to spend and was holding out for one of these for so long only to find out its name has changed and release date keeps getting pushed back. It's either this or a G300 which to be honest isn't my cup of tea but will buy one for it's bang for the buck performance if this phone isn't with us in the next month =(

yeah, i the same for the zte era... sick of waiting

4 days left, lets see what they say on the 18th...

Guest Sir_Didymus

Yeah I've been following their UK Twitter feed and saw this a couple of hours ago "ZTE UK@ZTE_UK

Only 4 days left until we announce something special! Hope you're as excited as we are!".

I want to get excited but knowing ZTE I will be let down so I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see it until someone tells me the Mimosa X/Grande LTE or whatever its called is out.

Guest hecatae

Let's see skate kis is out, and skate acqua is also available. This has to be the grand x

Guest tillaz

Yeah I've been following their UK Twitter feed and saw this a couple of hours ago "ZTE UK@ZTE_UK

Only 4 days left until we announce something special! Hope you're as excited as we are!".

I want to get excited but knowing ZTE I will be let down so I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see it until someone tells me the Mimosa X/Grande LTE or whatever its called is out.

arhhh, that says it all... there just announcing yet another phone... totally pathetic, that will be 10 smartphone's they have announced over the last 7/8 month

Guest hecatae

arhhh, that says it all... there just announcing yet another phone... totally pathetic, that will be 10 smartphone's they have announced over the last 7/8 month

coolsmartphone have stated on twitter they have been invited to a zte press conference, they would not be inviting tech sites if was just another new phone announcement, no this will be something the tech journalists can hold in their hands and report on.

Guest juno106

ZTE ERA will be coming out at the end of Q3 (that is what they announced,but that will probably be in Q4.Same as MIMOSA X,they announced it's release in Q2,and still hasn't be released and we are in Q3) :D

Guest tillaz

coolsmartphone have stated on twitter they have been invited to a zte press conference, they would not be inviting tech sites if was just another new phone announcement, no this will be something the tech journalists can hold in their hands and report on.

i'v been hearing they are announcing something like the xperia play :(

by saying on twitter we can hold it in are hands, they give the impression they are releasing something...

other wise we all cant have one in are hand... just the invited people

Guest tillaz

ZTE ERA will be coming out at the end of Q3 (that is what they announced,but that will probably be in Q4.Same as MIMOSA X,they announced it's release in Q2,and still hasn't be released and we are in Q3) biggrin.png

some zte people on the youtube videos say Q2 for the era, others say Q3, and even Q4

i don't think they know them self... lol

Guest juno106

We will see in 2 days :P Either we will be pleasently surprised or very much dissapointed. If they don't release GRAND X and ERA by the end of july for sure I'm getting HUAWEI G-300.I can't wait for ZTE any more :angry2:

Guest Sebastian404

Way back in Feburary at MWC, ZTE showed 4 devices..

The Kis and the Skate 2 have been released...

We are talking about the Mimosa X here, But what about the Skate Acqua...

Also don't forget they had a load of tablets on display, some of them are out in the rest of Europe.. maybe ZTE want to try and ruin the Nexus 7 party..