I know / may be some peoples are lurking around for a Guide to Port Roms, so today i m going
to write a little guidance of lewa rom porting.
if anyone finds this guide helpful ,plz do reply .
MY sincere thnx to Equiliym and Racerboy.
1. so 1st step is to get a latest lewa rom for ZTE Blade from bbs.lewaos.com
2. extract it to folder (install winrar), select rom.zip right_click and select extract it to ..........
3. ok fine.. u got extracted.
4. now go get your Racer boy's lewa rom from here --> http://android.modac...ased-lewa-roms/
5. ok .. now only few thngs left to do..
6. open the racer lewa rom with winrar and delete this folders under system folder--> app, framework, media.
7. now from Blade's rom copy app, framework, and media folders into racer's lewa rom.. [by dragging] ok. a dialog box appears , in compression mode select 'store' click OK.
8. Done... everythng works fine..
<b> Remember lockscreen still not working need to resize it. As i don't knw much about it
i did a little modification in framework not to much acctually i deleted the files related to lockscreen under anim folder and unlock_background_2.jpg under drawable-hdpi folder.
Cool. ( ). after flashing it to racer u guys can change the lockscreen also..right !!