[Guide] Porting Lewa Roms.

Guest kiran-reddy

Guest kiran-reddy

Hello Guys ,

I know / may be some peoples are lurking around for a Guide to Port Roms, so today i m going

to write a little guidance of lewa rom porting.

if anyone finds this guide helpful ,plz do reply .

THANK YOU

MY sincere thnx to Equiliym and Racerboy.

1. so 1st step is to get a latest lewa rom for ZTE Blade from bbs.lewaos.com

2. extract it to folder (install winrar), select rom.zip right_click and select extract it to ..........

3. ok fine.. u got extracted.

4. now go get your Racer boy's lewa rom from here --> http://android.modac...ased-lewa-roms/

5. ok .. now only few thngs left to do..

6. open the racer lewa rom with winrar and delete this folders under system folder-->  app, framework, media.

7. now from Blade's rom copy app, framework, and media folders into racer's lewa rom.. [by dragging] ok. a dialog box appears , in compression mode select 'store' click OK.

8. Done...   :D  everythng works fine..

<b> Remember lockscreen still not working need to resize it. As i don't knw much about it

i did a little modification in framework not to much acctually i deleted the files related to lockscreen under anim folder and unlock_background_2.jpg under drawable-hdpi folder.

Cool. ( ^_^). after flashing it to racer u guys can change the lockscreen also..right !!

Thanking you.

Kiran-Reddy

Guest Antonio H

Hi,

Thanks for sharing..

I had try and failed with the last version 120511 of LeWa.

Reboot several times, no sucess... I think it lock the screen in the startup.

Regards,

Guest equiliym

Hi,

Thanks for sharing..

Regards,

that tutorial is not that accurate, its possible to fail, you should just try to replace proprietary files in already built in rom then to use already ported to port another if you know what i mean

Guest Antonio H

that tutorial is not that accurate, its possible to fail, you should just try to replace proprietary files in already built in rom then to use already ported to port another if you know what i mean

hmm... so I don't know...

thanks for the answer equiliym. :)

Guest equiliym

i never tried to port lewa roms since that was racerboys project but if you guys want to continue with that, if you already download blade's build, just replace proprietary files and edit build.prop, that should work

Guest kiran-reddy

Hi,

Thanks for sharing..

Regards,

hello Antonio... sorry for lately replying.. i knw that unlock screen is not resized.. to avoid that unlock screen at fast boot u should remove following files..

in /system/media/lockscreen.zip and default.lwt .. replace default.lwt with any theme .lwt and delete

unlock_background.jpg under framework-res.apk 's folder /res/drawable-hdpi ... i hope this helps you.. thank you. reply back. bro. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest pass25

hello, I have a problem ... any lewa room I tested has the Portuguese language, is there any way to add Portuguese language?

Guest sack3

Hello :D , for better compatibility I recommend using the rom for Samsung Galaxy Ace as rom base.

Firts you need deodex the rom here the tuto--> http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=323803

second translate here the tuto---> http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=149358

you need decompile this for general translate

1.- framework-res.apk--> you need add on the folder res, new folder name values-rES the (-rES is for espanish for you i think is -rPT)

2.- SystemUI.apk---> you need add on the folder res, new folder name values-es

in the folder values-rPT and values-es you need add the same file on the tuto link.

for all other app you need decompile.

compilarrom esay way.rar

Edited by sack3

• 3 months later...