[Recovery] TeamWin OpenRecovery [Updated - 08/05]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

This is a port of the TeamWin Recovery for the ZTE Skate.

The Team Win Recovery is an alternative for the ClockWorkMod that all of us use to flash ROMs. This OpenRecovery (to give it its proper name) is full touch based so no hardware buttons need to be pressed at all. It is much more friendly than CWM and is also fully theamble.

For more info see teamw.in - the official website.

Download:

Goo.im - http://goo.im/devs/tilal6991/skate/OpenRecovery/recovery.img

MD5SUM:

Coming very soon

Guest XMasterNinni

Awesome.

Just awesome.

Are you going to release it for the Blade too?

I already tried to port it to the Blade, but get stuck with the touchscreen drivers.... :(

Guest Ipecac9

Well, I know you haven't published the link in this thread yet, but I flashed what you had uploaded to goo.im and it did not boot :(

Guest trueno2k
Well my Blade is still dead so it'll be tricky...
Hi Lalit, I tried PMing you but it seems you still have a full inbox, so it'll have to be here or elsewhere :P ...

Can you remember my contributing my battery charger for the blade battery to you?... If you're still interested I'm happy to donate it to you!?... I don't really use it much these days as I just charge the Blade itself instead... So, if you're still interested, PM me your destination address and I'll pop it in a used jiffy and post it to you asap... Of course free of charge as you have been so good to us with the porting of roms... Alright hope to hear from you soon!... take care and hope you do brilliantly in your exams...

2pence done... :P

Edited by trueno2k

Good work tilal :)

edit:Sweeeeeeeeet

looks cool man.

I have a flashable zip here for the noobs that dont know what to do with .img

Is that ok tilal,or are you planing to add a zip version ?

Edited by Guest

Guest Ipecac9

Now it's up and running but it seems I can't mount USB storage from recovery. Log says "unable to open ums lunfile".

Guest Nofan Tasi

very nice recovery alternative, thanks!

now I eagerly wait for cm9 to have BT working ...

keep up the excellent work

Guest razzmataz1478

OK here's my two cents....only for windows...

I'm sure everybody remembers the cringe worthy moments when we were all newbies and decided to flash Paul's clockwork mod.

Well this does the exact same thing, just click install-recovery-windows.bat and you (should) be done ;)

http://db.tt/dhOzqX6m

Nice one razzmataz :)

Was just gonna hit your plus button,but for some reason I cannot do that,the option is gone for me :blink:

Anyone else not able to hit the plus ? I can see it,but the tab next to it that you press is gone?

Guest razzmataz1478

Nice one razzmataz :)

Was just gonna hit your plus button,but for some reason I cannot do that,the option is gone for me :blink:

Anyone else not able to hit the plus ? I can see it,but the tab next to it that you press is gone?

On dolphin I can see the counter, but the button is invisible...lol

On dolphin I can see the counter, but the button is invisible...lol

Yeah thats what I got....must be another bug in modaco,only this time it seems its everyone that can see it.

Last time modaco made some visual changes to the site,my pm & add as friend buttons where missing under the avatar.

But I like this new look,its more clean looking,just takes a while to get used to the change.At first I was like :angry: why they mess it up again,just got used to the last one,but now its cool :)

By the way,I am on my desktop and the button is not visable here too.

Edited by Guest

Guest rangeoshun

And also lovin' the smart button layout! After flashing a bunch of zips, you can wipe cash and/or reboot the system with one touch!

Should be sticky this thread I say :D