[ROM/GEN2] MIUI (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Romu_Android

Guest rickhen

Hi, i have a 256mb ram Blade and i could use this rom normally until beta 4. After i installed beta 5 the rom started to use all ram even with no app opened, making the phone freezes sometimes. I tried to reinstall, do full wipe and all but i couldnt fix that, someone have some sugestion?

Guest Romu_Android

New release today

Rickhen : I think it's a problem with supercharger ( i removed supercharger in the new release because it was useless)

Guest antmanfersil

I just found this thread and i'm really interest in it! I am using Tilal cm9 Coldfusionx, but i will change it because of some not working functions. I was looking to install Swedish Snow, but i will try this one first. And i like to see that the author keeps a close look on the bugs people are reporting here, wich is a good thing.

EDIT: You say, in the first post - if you want to install supercharger here is the link (http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1353786)

But in the changelog, i see the new releases already have it installed. So no need to install it or Ram Manager ? If so, maybe you should delete that info from the first post...

EDIT2: Half an hour playing with your ROM and no major issues so far, maybe just a small lag in the UI, nothing too serious. One thing is certain: MIUI is damm beautifull, completely changes your phone. Will try this rom for a few more days and track any bugs you may need to know, in order to fix them and improve the rom.

EDIT3: Cyanogen settings are working? Because some options overlap with miui settings, like the percentage battery indicator. Changins the CM settigs do nothing, changing miui setting does.

Congratulations for your hard work, Romu, excelent job you've done so far.

BTW: I noticed some translations issues, if i can help with that, tell me how. Portuguese language. The Blade is VERY popular here, because of it's price, so it may be helpfull.

Another and final question of this post: Does this have a menu option?

Edited by antmanfersil

Guest merc1800k

new version 6.2 no work to me

i wipe 1-2-3 times , format system etc but no boot...freeze at green android logo at phone..

what i do wrong???

zte blade 220 mb partition 8 gb ext msd

Edited by merc1800k

Guest generalnikitos

new version 6.2 no work to me

i wipe 1-2-3 times , format system etc but no boot...freeze at green android logo at phone..

what i do wrong???

zte blade 220 mb partition 8 gb ext msd

anothers ROMs working?

Guest antmanfersil

I can confirm that after uninstalling a program, the phone restarts.

Also, the screen don't go off while on a call, as it should.

Edited by antmanfersil

Guest patricktan

Thanks for this nice rom! but i have 1 problem, i download theme from the theme app online, but after installing the langauge used is chinese, any chance on changing it? i tried checking on the language of the phone and its English...but the language of the theme is chinese:(

Guest pankajsammal

i have a Chinese blade and bluetooth still dosent switch on, only rom in which bluetooth works fine is joyos..

Guest patricktan

Try to change the font in customize menu with some other font that is in english.Sorry for my bad one :)

Alright i will try it later

Anyone knows how to change the default theme to downloaded theme?

Guest Hayden3430

Alright i will try it later

Anyone knows how to change the default theme to downloaded theme?

You need to make a folder on the root of your sd-card called MIUI > THEME > and then put the .mtz files in there, then they will show up under local themes under the Themes Application

Guest patricktan

You need to make a folder on the root of your sd-card called MIUI > THEME > and then put the .mtz files in there, then they will show up under local themes under the Themes Application

Thanks for the reply

I tried it earlier, just wondering on how to delete all available themes on the ron and change the default theme by my own

also want to change the default animation boot from the download, anyone knows?