Photo

STOCK - 1.29.401.11 - DUO (Deodexed-Updated-Optimised) ROM for the HTC One X (Tegra 3)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Voryzen

Voryzen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Excellent! Thanks for that!

I'll be giving that a whirl when I get some time later this week. Begone with you, foul O2 crapware!!

Paul - meant to ask the other day but forgot - does this ROM include the nVidia gfx fix where HTC had put the file in the wrong folder so it wasn't being loaded? Can't remember the exact filename, but i'm sure you know what I mean...

@paulobrien
I thought you spoke with HTC about that, and it actually wasn't placed in the wrong spot?

Lets try and get her back to AUS
http://blog.newleans...k-to-australia/

kaboul140

kaboul140

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi All,

I've a stupid question, where is the link to the online kitchen for HTC one X, to install only application I want !

Thank you in advance

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,331 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
In the second post! :)

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

j1mmy g88

j1mmy g88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:HTC One
  • Twitter:@J1mmyG88
Hey Paul, loving your work, just become a paid member again after not being for a while. Apologies for that, your work is very much worth it.

steff195

steff195

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II Titanium Grey
Hi guys!
I bought this phone three weeks ago and since then I've been playing with it. It's my first Android experience, until now I was a WinMo fan. Everything good so far, but I have a little concern: right after I started to use my phone the OTA update notification appeared and i successfully updated to the version in the screenshot:
.Posted Image
But my version is Asian, I think, because I have Singapore and other countries nearby, but the problem is that I live in Romania. :D I bought it over the internet and that may explain this problem. It's not quite a problem, the device is in english, but I just want to change to Europe version. Now, I tried some methods posted over xda forum, something with boot menu/recovery mode... so I can't change the region to Europe one, to have for example 1.29.401.11. Not to mention that recently a new version for Europe users is already out and I am stuck with this asian version, because for this region no update is available yet. Just to mention: my phone is not rooted . So, what can I do to change to the Europe soft version? If it is already posted somewhere, please guide me, and forgive my ignorance . ;)

EddyOS

EddyOS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts
  • Devices:Google Nexus 5
  • Twitter:@dj_e1d
You can't without S-OFF. You can only use custom ROMs based on the EU build

Google Nexus 4 (LG-E960)
ROM: Android 4.3 (JWR66V)
Bootloader: MAKOZ20i