Just got mine!

Guest kn100

Guest kn100

So I heard the main dev for the ZTE Skate was getting a G300 so I decided to follow him and get one myself and I don't regret it one bit. This thing is crazy fast in comparison and World Of Goo on a phone is so awesome.

I've noticed the touch screen is not as sensitive as it was on the skate, which isn't a massive issue but eh,

Looking forward to see what the devs can do with this phone, although it's not bad stock!

Something to consider, VF actually refused to unlock my phone in store altogether and told me to contact CS, so I left and bought an unlock code on ebay for the phone ON the phone while I was walking home

Unlock code arrived 13 hours later, so I switch out the sim card, and lo and behold the phone was unlocked by default! Wasted 5.50.

My Ascend is already scuffed up because stupid old me tried jumpstarting a car with it in my pocket. Summersaulted out of my pocket and bounced along the ground a bit. Glass is unscathed (Gorilla glass <3) but back is scuffed up. Sadface.

Guest kn100

I've got the vodaphone OTA update which improved speaker volume, is that B888? Or is B888 something else? Just getting to grips with this phone, sorry :)

B888 is not the official update,B885 is official update.But it seems from what users are saying,B888 is better,more responsive touch screen etc.

Although I wont know till the morning when I go to get my G300 and abuse the hell out of the vodo crapware :lol:

Guest punjabi

Install the B888 rom from Huawei. Its in the threads in this forum quite easy to find.

It will definitely make a big difference!