Photo

[ROM][GB] MIUI Final - ICS theme - FR, EN, TR, IT, DE (update 23/05/12)

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1
  • Twitter:@9_CanZ
does V2 support 128MHz minimum cpu frequency ? it helps with battery drain on LiquidNext Mix and my phone doesn't have problems with deep sleep on this frequency

Phone : Acer Liquid A1 (Color: Red)
BIN : 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1

Recovery: TWRP
ROM : CM 7.2 (Ainillia version) (128MHz ~ 960MHz - Smartass V2) (Thanks lupohirp, Thepasto, Ainillia and the team)

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
Yes no problem. (The V1.1 too)

Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
and where is the ICS animations .zip file for V2 ?

sorry i didn't notice you said its the same :D

Edited by Ma7moud, 24 May 2012 - 04:16 AM.

ROM : CM 7.2 (Ainillia version) (128MHz ~ 960MHz - Smartass V2) (Thanks lupohirp, Thepasto, Ainillia and the team)

Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
lockscreen is a little slow but everything else is perfect

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
I've notice a long time ago the litle slow speed of the lockscreen, but i'm in love with his music player design.

If your not MIUI familiar and want try another, you could go to the theme app => personnalize them => and choose in the lockscreens available online ;)
(and of course you can go back to this one when choose 'ics mod' theme)
You'll also see that you could modify a lot of thinks.

Well, after the super speedy phase test at 1113 Mhz, i'm go back to a sufficient oc values (1036, good balance between perf and battery for me). The battery drain in fact is little better than 1.1.

Edited by youpi666, 24 May 2012 - 06:17 PM.

rengeneer

rengeneer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E
Hi, i've been using this rom for a week now. I think it's great, but have some problems with high battery drain (I've already done the calibration with the die hard battery calibrator script). From 93% to 14% in 8 hours: few phone calls, a little browsing, and 20 min of music. I tried to use Juice Defender to limit the internet access, but it doesn't really seem to help. I also use setCPU with smartass. I'd really appreciate if anyone could tell me if there's anything I can do.

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
how version did you use ? The 1.1 ? Because this one have some problems with other governor than interactiveX or on demand.
You not need juice defender or so on MIUI, in the dropdown task bar you can set on/off the wifi, and if you set off the data it automatically toggle to 2G.
Always thinks to toggle off these two thinks when you don't use it (it's a good advice for any GB rom ;) )

But for the moment, the first think i coul said is : try the V2 ;)

Charge it this night , from this morning to now, above 13 hours, i've made 1 hour and half of music and comics reading, some calls and SMS, no wifi and now i'm at 77 %.
Oc : 245-1036, smartassV2, noop scheduler.

FeareX

FeareX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
I'm having good battery life too (still on 1.1). I disabled location, proximity and ofcourse don't use the facebook app (the drain from that app is incredible :P )

Is the new version really that much better? Is there an "easy way" to upgrade without losing my apps and settings? Or is there a way to backup everything and put it back after a flash?

Grtz. FeareX

Galaxy S II
ROM: Stock Android 4.0.3

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

I disabled proximity

A very good trick to read here people ! :)

I've constat that when the proximity have laggy behavior, the phone seems to lost more battery after. So don't forget to disable proximity and use sanity.

No not possible for the flash, because too many change done in this one (even if they seems to be transparent), i've try to just flash without wipe on top on 1.1 but finally i've past more time too fix the little bug of manip than reinstall my app.

The new version is more stable, to same oc values it's smoother.
It's not really evident on the first use, but in long time, this one 'll more stable and usable.

Edited by youpi666, 24 May 2012 - 07:10 PM.

rengeneer

rengeneer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you, I'll try....hope it goes well

Tj3n

Tj3n

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
thanks for this rom :D it run very smooth and great!
hope to see more update from u to make it more perfect!

i havnt tried the V2 but in the v1.1, i leave it for ~15h with no wifi and 2g,some sms, only lose 8% of battery! =O

btw question: is the 245-1036 OC really stable and doesnt waste much battery? im using liquid E =)

Edited by Tj3n, 25 May 2012 - 01:17 PM.

Acer Liquid E
ROM : MIUI Final - ICS Theme V2.0

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

btw question: is the 245-1036 OC really stable and doesnt waste much battery? im using liquid E =)

Yes it's stable with the new voltage values. But it also depends of you cpu, certains support oc better than other.
The best things to do is to put an oc app as incredicontrol and try without check apply on boot ;)

edit :
for the battery drain :
depends of your user profile :
for a balance user when you use the phone you'll be to the max values consumption 'll be higher than non oc. When the phone is sleeping, consumption lesser. In final you'll have above the same drain as non oc.
for super power user, you will problably past more time to high oc values, so battery drain 'll be higher than non oc.
and for finish, If you're low user, you'll have a better battery drain.

Edited by youpi666, 25 May 2012 - 01:48 PM.

Tj3n

Tj3n

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
thanks >< i got it now

1 more noob question : is there any how i can save all my apps before flash again? T_T i really lazy and i dun want play game all over again

Acer Liquid E

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
no, as i wrote, this need a complete reinstall, trust me, it's worth the try ;)

Tj3n

Tj3n

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
ahhh >< okay okay, thanks for the info :D

Acer Liquid E

Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

thanks >< i got it now

1 more noob question : is there any how i can save all my apps before flash again? T_T i really lazy and i dun want play game all over again

use Titanium Backup

youpi666

youpi666

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

use Titanium Backup

haha why don't think to that sooner xD
A very good tip inside !

Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
i think you should remove the Updater.apk file from the ROM because its useless for us, its just using space and it starts on its own after boot and every time i switch data or wifi on and tries to check for updates
and because i have an A1 this was causing me RAM issues and slowness when i switch on my wifi

FeareX

FeareX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Where can we find the updater.apk? I checked \system\app but couldn't find it in there (still on V1.1).

Grtz FeareX

Galaxy S II
ROM: Stock Android 4.0.3

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Nexus
I installed V2 after same days with 1.1. I see a few changes, but with 256-1036 OC and noop smartass V2 i have many many freezes and imust remove the battery for reboot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users