Photo

[ROM][GB] MIUI Final - ICS theme - FR, EN, TR, IT, DE (update 23/05/12)

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid A1
  • Twitter:@9_CanZ

I'd like to report that when i try to change the wallpaper on my lockscreen (from galley or MIUI online wallpapers) the application crashes.
Does anyone else experience the same problem?

I didn't have this problem, it worked well for me

Phone : Acer Liquid A1 (Color: Red)
BIN : 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1

Recovery: TWRP
ROM : CM 7.2 (Ainillia version) (128MHz ~ 960MHz - Smartass V2) (Thanks lupohirp, Thepasto, Ainillia and the team)

padre.zack

padre.zack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Liquid E Ferrari
It seems that i cannot usb tether? anyhelp? it is it is connected but in my computer it does nothing. Do i need to download any driver or something? or do i need to reflash this rom? i like this rom i mean the standby battery preservation is awesome i mean 8hrs only 2% of my battery awesome!

Mamoun14

Mamoun14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:lg optimus one
A friend of mine got the Acer Liquid E and as I'm a huge fan of rooting/installing custom ROMs and tinkering with android phones I suggested installing a custom ROM instead of android 2.1. We have been testing ROMs, first we tried the ICS rom which is great but of course really slow. Next we tried this MIUI rom which is absoutely fantastic, it's fast and stable while also keeping all sort of eye candy running. Thanks for the developer for the amazing ROM. I have one question though: how can I add Arabic support to this ROM? AFAIK MIUI Roms always had a problem with displaying arabic fonts (letters appear disconnected) and there are several ways online to fix that but I'm not sure what would work with this particular ROM, Could you please show me a way that is compatible with it? Thanks!

Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Arabic Support patch for MIUI Final V2
Flash this file in recovery
Only wipe Dalvik cache and cache

http://www.mediafire...ey723ywpnyyx595

Edited by Ma7moud, 14 September 2012 - 03:31 PM.

ROM : CM 7.2 (Ainillia version) (128MHz ~ 960MHz - Smartass V2) (Thanks lupohirp, Thepasto, Ainillia and the team)

proceno72

proceno72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E
Installed this rom (v2) and works very well. Proximity sensor sometimes fails but solved with Sanity app.
The only bug I found is the "speaker" mode for calls (used for car driving). Enable automatic speaker on incoming/outgoing calls not working. Tried with Sanity it self, and other specifi apps from market (in the past I used Car Mode from Andrew Schwimmer and was perfect on CyanogenMod roms).
During a call if I press speaker button works fine (but is not the right way if you are driving).

end222

end222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Acer liquid A1
Can someone make an Spanish language pack?

Tj3n

Tj3n

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
is there anyway i can use miui v4 theme on this one?, it never accept the .mtz file for those theme

Acer Liquid E
ROM : MIUI Final - ICS Theme V2.0

Ma7moud

Ma7moud

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

is there anyway i can use miui v4 theme on this one?, it never accept the .mtz file for those theme

MIUI v4 themes work only on MIUI v4 (ICS and JB only)

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Guys i tried to replace boot.img and module folder from Cm7.2 v2 and the rom boot. In system/phone informations now i see 200mb internal memory and lupohirp kernel version. I installed also Liquidparts from Cm7.2 to manage a2sd (i must test but the rom use a2sd automatically), swap etc.. Maybe Miui Final is the better rom gingerbread, Cyanogenmod 7 is more speed but the graphics and some functions of Miui are unbeatable

satrons

satrons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Guys i tried to replace boot.img and module folder from Cm7.2 v2 and the rom boot. In system/phone informations now i see 200mb internal memory and lupohirp kernel version. I installed also Liquidparts from Cm7.2 to manage a2sd (i must test but the rom use a2sd automatically), swap etc.. Maybe Miui Final is the better rom gingerbread, Cyanogenmod 7 is more speed but the graphics and some functions of Miui are unbeatable

can you teach me how to replace boot.img, module folder from Cm7.2, and rom boot to MIUI final?

proceno72

proceno72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Why did you replace boot.img and module folder?
I flashed this MIUI rom with last TWRP available for our acer liquid, with no modification, and it's perfect.
Before this, I tested Cyanogenmod 7.2 and beta 9 versions but I agree with you, graphics and some functions of Miui are unbeatable and on Liquid E with 512 ram speed in not so bad.

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
I replaced because I thought that Miui might have problems with TWRP (for new layout partition).
However, I have simply taken the boot.img and /system/lib/modules folder from Cm7.2 and replaced in Miui Final v2 zip package, then flashed.

proceno72

proceno72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Ok alboz83, I heard about some kind of problem with TWRP and pre-cm7.2 roms (due to new layout partition). But with this recovery, I came back from CM9beta3/CM7.2 rom on old LNdark (and now on MIUI V2Final), and flashing operations in TWRP always well done (always "wipe-all").

Edited by proceno72, 12 November 2012 - 11:33 AM.

alboz83

alboz83

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Ok alboz83, I heard about some kind of problem with TWRP and pre-cm7.2 roms (due to new layout partition). But with this recovery, I came back from CM9beta3/CM7.2 rom on old LNdark (and now on MIUI V2Final), and flashing operations in TWRP always well done (always "wipe-all").

I have read (i don't remember where) that for Liquid E there are no problems with recovery, can be used TWRP for flashing any rom. But for Liquid A1 no, need to change recovery

end222

end222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
I've gone back to this rom from cm9 and i've found a little bug, sometimes it doesn't boot.
I'm the only one that have this bug?
How can I solve it?

phuthinh100

phuthinh100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid S100 E
I have the issue about GPS. After turn on GPS for a while, I turned off it. Then the battery drain very high (about 3% 1hour on sleep mod). I have to reboot to recovery and wipe battery stat, then the battery drain normal. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

elixir.amrit

elixir.amrit

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
sometimes doesn't boot..a bit laggy and battery drain is heavy!

Edited by elixir.amrit, 01 January 2013 - 10:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users