Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5] H3 Blues (Official Dolby Audio)

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
1189 replies to this topic

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts
@ ErCordobes
I've tested bluetooth and was able to pair my phone to my TomTom just fine. It didn't shutdown and I used my home phone to ring my Skate and the TomTom ringed too. Even the call itself went well and was pretty clear so the issue could be with the bluetooth on a 2.3.5 ROM when linked to your car, but as I'm unable to reproduce the issue it's going to be extremely hard to fix.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

razhas

razhas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

@ razhas
It could be the delay with all of them applications. Personally I don't use any linking at all.

I re-flashed the rom, nothing linked now. but still the same problem exists

Edited by razhas, 26 June 2012 - 11:29 AM.

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Life and family :)
  • Devices:Moto G Excite Pro Nexus 7
Note to self - must remember that the ROM, by default, will wipe when installing as an update to a prior version :D

I have noted a 1.4 version mentioned but is there much you can do to improve an already great and balanced ROM..?

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
When a new version ?

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

vs23

vs23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
perhaps somebody wrote or maybe I'm wrong, but the USB debuggind doesn't work for me

about the ROM: it sounds better than my compter with the same earphone :D

Edited by vs23, 27 June 2012 - 11:55 AM.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts
@ dibbles
Very little updates. It'll mainly include the patches, hosts file update and an updated EQ. I feel it does everything else well and works as intended.

@ WiiSky70
I'm currently waiting on the updated EQ to be released.

@ vs23
It's working fine here, however, when on my Windows 7 x64 system it's very picky about the drivers.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

vs23

vs23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
@H3ROS

it doesn't show a notification that it is switched on and an app on the computer doesn't find my device

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Life and family :)
  • Devices:Moto G Excite Pro Nexus 7
FWIW I agree with your comments. It is a very good ROM which works well for us both in all respects. BT seems to be fine. The GPS functions great for Sygic. Everything else works a treat :)

The only thing that I do is to remove the links2SD and a couple of other apps and then change the battery indicator into a circle type, more so that I can see the percentage charge remaining..

Edited by dibbles, 27 June 2012 - 03:26 PM.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts
@ vs23
If you go to device manager in Windows does it have the device listed, or does it list an unkown device?

Theres drivers on the forum somewhere that will allow you to set it to use the ADB driver.

@ dibbles
Even though I don't use Link2SD I tend to keep it around anyway, just so I can see the storage info and can easily make installed apps turn into system apps. I know on another form they tend to remove it and use A2SD, but I've tried that application before and found it to be awful. It's not all in one solution like Link2SD.

I may start to offer themes for this soon. Maybe some simple addons at first, like to remove the blue line on the notification bar. Personally I like it there, but some applications seem to have over-large icons which can ruin it's look.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

razhas

razhas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Any solution for my issue?

Gagas1

Gagas1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate-OMC, G300, TF101
Hi Good morning. I have bought the San Francisco(ZTE BLADE) for my daughter and i need a good ROM for the phone.
I use this one for my Skate. Is there an equivelant one for the blade?

sergioparidas

sergioparidas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Zte skate
For me the best Rom!! thks ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

vs23

vs23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
@H3ROS i
don't have to turn on USB storage for that app, so i don't think the drivers are missing

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts
@ razhas
I've no idea what would cause slowdown on your device when nobody else is experiencing the issue.

You could try this:
https://play.google....m.sdincrease.it

@ Gagas1
http://www.modaco.co...en-coming-soon/

The above might be able to port the ROM.

@ sergioparidas
Thank you :)

@ vs23
What I mean is the debug mode uses a different set of drivers. They're ADB drivers and for Windows 7 64-bit they're a pain to get working, at least they were on my system.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

banemitre66

banemitre66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Devices:zte skate,huawei ascend g300
I'm sorry I didn't try this rom earlier,but now that I did I can say wow,wow,what a sound,this is exactly what I was looking for.H3ROS thank you very much for this,finally I'm deaf,didn't even dared to hope skate could sound this great,once again thank you. :D

Just one question ,is it possible po play flac format in this rom and how?

I can not get go locker to work.

Edited by banemitre66, 05 July 2012 - 07:55 AM.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts
With the stock media player no, but with Poweramp it should be possible.

I downloaded GO Locker and it's partially working. It drops me into the lockscreen and I can apply themes, but I can't seem to change any of it's settings. I guess it checks against the launcher version, which in this ROM's case is custom.

Download this launcher and then use root uninstaller to uninstall GO Launcher EX. Next you can download the very latest official GO Launcher EX from the market and GO Locker should fully work.

Edited by H3ROS, 06 July 2012 - 03:30 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

banemitre66

banemitre66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Devices:zte skate,huawei ascend g300

With the stock media player no, but with Poweramp it should be possible.

I downloaded GO Locker and it's partially working. It drops me into the lockscreen and I can apply themes, but I can't seem to change any of it's settings. I guess it checks against the launcher version, which in this ROM's case is custom.

Download this launcher and then use root uninstaller to uninstall GO Launcher EX. Next you can download the very latets official GO Launcher EX from the market and GO Locker should fully work.

THANKS :D Are there going to be some updates to the rom in near future?

Edited by banemitre66, 06 July 2012 - 03:22 PM.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts
There will be minor updates since pretty much everything works in this ROM already. Speaking of updates though, people should avoid the Superuser update since it's very buggy.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

Smash41

Smash41

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, Advent Vega
I'm finally getting around to installing this but I have a quick question.
I use Launcher Pro as my launcher and therefore don't need Go Launcher that is in this ROM.
Can I just download the APK for LP and replace the GL one before I install. (I use Atomic Mod at the minute and GL uses lots of unnecessary space)

If I can, what is the file path to replace?

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts
You can :)

\system\app\Launcher.apk

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users