Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5] H3 Blues (Official Dolby Audio)

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
1189 replies to this topic

thoronx

thoronx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
And one more question, I have noticed a strange blue line, how can it be fixed ?

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts
Not a bug, it's part of the theme.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts
I've found a bug with the music player linking to the removal of DRM. For the time being I'm probably going to have to add back DRM controls since it goes pretty deep into the code.

For them interested, play an MP3 and then click "Use as ringtone".

Edited by H3ROS, 17 May 2012 - 02:58 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

TouchyAndalou

TouchyAndalou

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
This problem isn't specific to your ROM, but when opening the MI File Explorer a message pops up in the status bar saying that there's a newer version available to download and click to update, but when you do click the dialog disappears and nothing happens. Any thoughts?

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts
It's not said anything here, mainly because I've pretty much removed the update checking feature, apart from the entry in the menu which shouldn't have any effect.

I'll update the file manager for the next release which will be in the next few hours :)

Edited by H3ROS, 17 May 2012 - 04:25 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts
I've released the update. That now fixes all known issues for me :)

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

ErCordobes

ErCordobes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Thanks you guy! I am going to Try!

Edited by ErCordobes, 17 May 2012 - 07:04 PM.

utternoob

utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
Downloading now :)

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

Redstarr1

Redstarr1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Devices:Xperia S, ZTE Skate
About the volume levels.. I'd like 20 or 30.100 is just so much. Was walking around town with my headphones and when adjusting the volume when going inside was a bit of a hassle.

Also is it possible to make the lowest volume a bit less loud? In my room the lowest setting is more than enough. Was just wondering if the spectrum could be expanded in that way, not just louder. Turning off Dolby does this, but I hear a bit of noise in the sound than. Not really sure if I'm making this clear :-)

Absolutely gorgeous theme by the way. Combined it with ADWlauncher and Faenza theme for some different icons.

MadQuaker

MadQuaker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:ZTE skate A 2.3.5
  • Twitter:@Winkick
Hi, i have little idea, can you make a theme differently ? I mean settings menu is too dark, blue and white theme could be nice change.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts
I might try to provide different versions of the theme once I've finished polishing everything on the default one. It's just that I personally like the dark menus and I'm sure others do too, so if I was to change it to the exact opposite then people wouldn't be happy.

@ Others
I've released some addons :)

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

Viento del Sur

Viento del Sur

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Montecarlo

@ Andy725
The ROM can use a 150MB TPT with 2MB cache.

Hi H3ROS!

I'm loving this rom. Install it in a TPT of 150 mb is very interesting to free internal memory. But ... 2 Mb of cache need a script to move the cache to the ram, is it implemented?

Also when installed, link2sd says there is nothing to move when I move the Dalvik ... I do not understand.

Another issue, is it possible to implement darktremor??

Thanks.

Edited by Viento del Sur, 17 May 2012 - 09:34 PM.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts
Cache goes to a 64MB tmpfs and Dalvik is at /data/dalvik-cache. If I've got this right (I've had a few drinks) the 2MB is cache space and the dalvik cache will continue to use data memory unless relocated. You can install terminal emulator and use the df command to view the actual sizes.

I'm not sure if App2SD would work. I don't personally use even Link2SD, but I'll look into it.

Edited by H3ROS, 17 May 2012 - 10:53 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

thoronx

thoronx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Not a bug, it's part of the theme.

Actually can You tell Me how can I remove that blue line ? I am on H3 1.2, and it looks very promising development, thx once again.

thoronx

thoronx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Blue line - Solved - UOT Kitchen ;)

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Life and family :)
  • Devices:Moto G Excite Pro Nexus 7
I applied the 1.2 update, without any of the formats and all is well.

I might have to visit the kitchen as I simply can't see the battery percentage as it is too small within the battery icon.

Thanks for the update :)

Viento del Sur

Viento del Sur

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Montecarlo

Cache goes to a 64MB tmpfs and Dalvik is at /data/dalvik-cache. If I've got this right (I've had a few drinks) the 2MB is cache space and the dalvik cache will continue to use data memory unless relocated. You can install terminal emulator and use the df command to view the actual sizes.

I'm not sure if App2SD would work. I don't personally use even Link2SD, but I'll look into it.

First, thanks for responding.

Ok, I did not want to mix two issues ... sorry, this can be for my bad English.

For the cache, my fear is that in a TPT with 2 Mb.. how can download from the market apks?
My question was whether there is any script to relocate more memory to cache. You've already answered with tmpfs 64.... Thanks.

The other question: the Dalvik.
When I install the rom is occupied about 50 Mb internal memory (can't remember the exact number). I thought a new rom this would be mainly from Dalvik and data (of apks system) . Well, the problem is when link2sd don't moving the Dalvik to the EXT because it says "there is nothing to move" ... that's what I don't understand.

And thanks for trying it on darktremor ... I really love to see it in my skate ...

regards

thoronx

thoronx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
How can I remove or disable the vibration when the call is established ?

Infuckingcredible

Infuckingcredible

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo
The rom and the theme -> sickness! Keep up the good work H3ROS !!

Edited by Infuckingcredible, 18 May 2012 - 12:00 PM.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts
@ Viento del Sur
That might be a Link2SD bug as the files are clearly there if viewed in the file manager and the ROM itself doesn't do anything with the Dalvik cache.

@ thoronx
I've added a patch in the first post for it :)

@ Infuckingcredible
Thank you! :D

Edited by H3ROS, 18 May 2012 - 03:10 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users