Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5] H3 Blues (Official Dolby Audio)

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
1189 replies to this topic

gitano_dbs

gitano_dbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, HTC Wildfire

Use SmartAss H3 governor. Scales much better and gives best efficiency of battery. Google touchrecalibrate.apk to improve touch screen responsiveness

thanks, did both things and now much better :)

Janfri

Janfri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, Huawei G510-200
Hi H3ROS, I noticed since 1.7 that at least on my Skate installation of Poweramp freezes (does not finish) when installing from Market and after that it is impossible to reboot...Best regards!

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
Do you have linked applications? You could try clearing the cache and dalvik cache from clockworkmod.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

zen_2610

zen_2610

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

Do you have linked applications? You could try clearing the cache and dalvik cache from clockworkmod.

Can U let us know when will u release the next version ? cheers :D

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
It was been a while , i see that you made progress on that last image that you provided to us a couple of posts left.

So are you working on the packaging of the newer release of the H3 Blue's .

Also i little hint , if this is going to be the Final Version name it : H3 Blues 2.3 (Becuse it's a gingerbread ROM)

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

Janfri

Janfri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Thx for answering. Yes, I have all my apps automatically linked to SD, but the installation process freezes before the linking with Link2SD, just after the download there is no installation progres. I have tried clearing the cache and dalvik cache, but even doing that, the rom will not reboot. I have tried a new installation several times and it always happens, only with poweramp. And it is a fact that I can install, link and use poweramp with all other roms I have tried. Maybe a problem with the dolby part? Poweramp is supposed to have a dolby button appear if dolby is available...Cheers!

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
@ WiiSky70
Currently my focus is the JB themed ROM with H3B as it's base, but there's still a lot for me to do so that it's as polished as I'd like.

@ Janfri
It could be something to do with Dolby but I wouldn't expect that to be the problem as the process is stopped before removing it. Dolby in this ROM is also the official version, not backported from 2.3.4 so it should have less problems.

I don't actually own PowerAMP so I can't say if it's a problem for me or not. Maybe someone else can confirm if they're having issues uninstalling it?

Edited by H3ROS, 28 November 2012 - 05:54 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

Janfri

Janfri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

@ WiiSky70
Currently my focus is the JB themed ROM with H3B as it's base, but there's still a lot for me to do so that it's as polished as I'd like.

@ Janfri
It could be something to do with Dolby but I wouldn't expect that to be the problem as the process is stopped before removing it. Dolby in this ROM is also the official version, not backported from 2.3.4 so it should have less problems.

I don't actually own PowerAMP so I can't say if it's a problem for me or not. Maybe someone else can confirm if they're having issues uninstalling it?

I understand that the process is stopped during the installation, market freezes while installing. But parts of poweramp might be written somewhere or change something so that h3bules does not reboot anymore.:( Thank you anyway!

absolver

absolver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I used to have coldfusion x2 before that rom, so i have modified partition sizes used for jelly bean(230mb system, 3mb cache, rest for data), but now that i installed this gingerbread rom, it seems to work fine, but a question came up to my mind, that 3mb cache partition is enough for gingerbread? will it able to handle it when using high performance apps or 3d games?

if not, what are the correct partition sizes for gingerbread? so then i can make a new tpt and reinstall the rom

thanks in advance and sorry for my english

P.S.
i also read it can cause google play incompatibility, i mean it won't show big size apps, is this true?
(because at the moment i haven't noticed that, for example angry birds star wars, it's quite large, it's about 40mb, isn't it?)

Edited by absolver, 29 November 2012 - 10:28 PM.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
You can change the TPT to at least 150MB for the system and 2MB cache. The default is 200MB system and a 35MB cache, but using that you'd be wasting at least 50MB if you used that.

I think some much larger apps can have issues but thats an easy fix.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

absolver

absolver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

You can change the TPT to at least 150MB for the system and 2MB cache. The default is 200MB system and a 35MB cache, but using that you'd be wasting at least 50MB if you used that.

I think some much larger apps can have issues but thats an easy fix.

thx for your answer

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
@ Janfri
While taking a break from theme work I taken a closer look into the Poweramp issue and I've isolated whats causing it. I'm currently working on a fix :)

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

mogamycool

mogamycool

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
I noticed reduplication for contacts twice why ?

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
There shouldn't be duplicate contacts unless you've also got contacts listed from your simcard somehow or you've got software such as Skype or Viber that have messed them up?

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

mogamycool

mogamycool

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
i use neither viber nor skype
all I've done is restoring contacts using mobile go program cos I've no contact on sim card .

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
@ mogamycool
It's probably the software you used. It sounds like theres an offline cached copy and googles too? If it was a ROM problem a lot of other people would of reported it by now.

I've released the 2.2 update which can be applied to either version 2.0 or 2.1 of the ROM. I'll release an updated full version of the ROM later in the day.

v2.2 - Enabled Dalvik class verification (Fixes apps such as Poweramp)
v2.2 - Fixed a bug in SystemUI and GO Launcher EX so that they work with class verification enabled
v2.2 - Themed the Talk app
v2.2 - Updated Play Store and the hosts file
v2.2 - Tweaked my init.d script to allow Android to log some information (fixes some warnings)
v2.2 - Increased JPEG image quality to 100%

Download links can be found in the first post.

Edited by H3ROS, 02 December 2012 - 05:44 AM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

utternoob

utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
2.0 or 2.1 to 2.2 update doesn't boot on 2.1. Not sure why

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Life and family :)
  • Devices:Moto G Excite Pro Nexus 7
me just wants the double beep to go but too afraid to pester...

Ecki1979

Ecki1979

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate & ZTE Blade

2.0 or 2.1 to 2.2 update doesn't boot on 2.1. Not sure why

Had same situation. Wiping both cache and dalvik cache in recovery helped to get the phone booting again. :)

utternoob

utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
Thanks. Before or after?

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users