Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5] H3 Blues (Official Dolby Audio)

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
1189 replies to this topic

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

H3ROS, Is it possible to create a full theme ICS/JB for Android music player stock please ?

The stock player is in AOSP so it is possible, but I don't see anyone doing it when there are so many better ones on the store.

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
@ paun21
You can replace the radio if you wish. You may want to resign it with apkmultitool though. The volume buttons don't actually work on the MIUI radio, but if you spin the arrow where it says "loading" then it adjusts the volume.

If the dialer is the problem then I could create a ZTE addon, but it wouldn't look as good as the Android dialer.

@ shanga44
For normal 2.3.5 ROM's it's possible if you edit and compile the Android source, but for this ROM with Dolby built in it's not possible. As suggested it'd be easier to install something like google music.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

King Mustard

King Mustard

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
I am running H3 Blues v2.2.

When I call voicemail, and I press "1" to listen to messages, the phone turns off. Not even the power button works to turn it back on. Battery needs removing.

This happened with v1.7, also.

I didn't upgrade to v2.2, it's a clean install.

Other calling features are fine - it's just voicemail.

Any ideas?

Edited by King Mustard, 25 December 2012 - 06:45 PM.

Igano

Igano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Hello everyone.

This is my favorite ROM on my skate. Keep up the good work!

I have a slight problem, possibly not because of the ROM but maybe others faced it and have a solution. The problem exists at both ROMS I had on my phone 1.3 and 2.2 now.

After installing the ROM, I install Titanium Backup (or Pro) to restore my apps. Unfortunately they dont appear at Play store as installed apps. I tried everything from clearing data/cache even Market Doctor from Titanium Backup Pro. But they just dont show up. Has anyone found a solution for this?

I know it happens to people with any ROM I just want to find out if some one found a specific solution with this ROM (especially 2.2 which I am now using).

Really appreciating any help I can get!

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
No christhmas gift :( . That's not a problem keep up the good work ;)

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
@ King Mustard
I can only guess that the dialer is at fault. Possibly a conflicting bug with your network provider? It works fine for me on Giffgaff.

I could release an addon for the default ZTE dialer, but then that wont look as good as the current dialer. Alternatively if someone can reproduce the issue and capture a logcat then I'd attempt to fix it.

@ WiiSky70
I've been taking a break for a while, but after new years I'll be back working on things. I'm still not yet sure if I'll release it as a theme or a whole new ROM as I'm probably going to change a few of the system applications.

Edited by H3ROS, 28 December 2012 - 05:46 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

King Mustard

King Mustard

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

@ King Mustard
I can only guess that the dialer is at fault. Possibly a conflicting bug with your network provider? It works fine for me on Giffgaff.

I could release an addon for the default ZTE dialer, but then that wont look as good as the current dialer. Alternatively if someone can reproduce the issue and capture a logcat then I'd attempt to fix it.

Want to get the default dialer to me to try for you? At least then we'll have a bit more of an answer :)

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
http://d-h.st/lzd

Be warned that it's rather hideous compared to the default dialer I use. I also recommend that you create a backup in clockworkmod before applying it, just so you can easily remove it if it doesn't fix your problem.

If it doesn't fix your problem then I'd be curious to know if an even older version works. http://www.fileswap....s_v1.3.zip.html

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

mogamycool

mogamycool

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
Hi H3ROS,
we are expecting good news, even if it is a new mod
how long shall we wait ?

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
I'm taking a "when it's done" approach. I mean, I am working on some areas of it, but I'm pushed for time and only want to release something when I'm happy with it.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5

Hi H3ROS,
we are expecting good news, even if it is a new mod
how long shall we wait ?

Hey man , as H3ROS says , we need to wait till he releases it's rebranded ROM . And it takes time , ROM's need to be Quality made as the Big Mac that you love on McDonalds ;)

Edited by WiiSky70, 31 December 2012 - 01:53 AM.

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

mogamycool

mogamycool

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
I wanted a chance to celebrate with an updated rom i love it

danghoang

danghoang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Nokia
Font VietNam error :D

zen_2610

zen_2610

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate

Font VietNam error :D

loi gi the ban :)..;)

sashko69

sashko69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
I've just bought Skate (used to have G300 before that). I've tried several ROMs, from stock GB to newest CM 10.1 ColdFusion3 and I must say I like this one the most. Very fast and responsive, I even have a feeling it's faster then G300 in everyday use, although I used ICS on G300 (which is a little slower then GB). Anyway - great ROM!

mi nombre

mi nombre

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate, Huawei u8110
Any news here H3ROS?

sashko69

sashko69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
Just wondering, is there a way to have volume rocker unlock option on this ROM, like on a CM?

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
@ mi nombre
Still working on it. It's getting better :)

@ sashko69
I should be able to make it wake from volume keys with a little mod if you want it.

Update:
It seems the usual smali/keypad mods for other devices don't work on the skate. It might not be possible.

Edited by H3ROS, 14 January 2013 - 06:55 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

sashko69

sashko69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

@ mi nombre
Still working on it. It's getting better :)

@ sashko69
I should be able to make it wake from volume keys with a little mod if you want it.

Update:
It seems the usual smali/keypad mods for other devices don't work on the skate. It might not be possible.

Same problem as G300, the usual solutions didn't work. The only thing that did the job on any ROM was editing of Generic.kl, qwerty.kl and android.policy.jar files. Could this info help?

Edited by sashko69, 15 January 2013 - 08:24 AM.

mi nombre

mi nombre

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate, Huawei u8110
This is going better and better! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users