Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5] H3 Blues (Official Dolby Audio)

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
1189 replies to this topic

TouchyAndalou

TouchyAndalou

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

I'm not sure if this is a cache redirect problem but Cache Fixer from the Play Store "solved" the problem for me...

That app worked a treat, thanks!

emilpoul

emilpoul

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Devices:zte skate.sanei n10.cube u23gt
Had this too,I reflashed with 2mb cache and was solved

emilpoul

emilpoul

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Heroes , how to activate in build prop to have soft buttons / keys to any custom ROM GB I use
Edit:just discover it :P :D

Edited by emilpoul, 27 January 2013 - 11:21 AM.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
H3ROS are you planning to discountinue this ?

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

mogamycool

mogamycool

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
I think that he got a new device

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Life and family :)
  • Devices:Moto G Excite Pro Nexus 7
Is there anything that needs to be done to continue the ROM's development though...?

At version 2.2 it simply works and does that very well without being slow. Regardless of trying out other ROM's I seem to keep coming back to this one for an excellent overall experience with everything working.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts
H3 Blues may receive minor updates for applications, but feature wise it's complete and I've not found anything that needs fixing.

I'm still working on the JB/ICS ROM. I've been busy for a while so it's been on hold, but I promise it will see the light of day. I'm not entirely sure when that'll be, but I'll try to get back to work on it this Sunday :)

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

poludeli_kaktus

poludeli_kaktus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Devices:Medion Life P4310, LG L9
  • Twitter:@poludeli_kaktus
nice&smooth

Tefaz

Tefaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Dear H3ROS,

I have just come back to this forum after having used the BlueMonte ROM from way back when ZTE Skate saw the light of day in the UK in the form of Orange Monte Carlo.

In the past week I have been looking around the forum to see if there is something better or simply newer that I could put on my phone. I tried ColdFusionX 3, and checked out ParanoidJelly2 as those were the ones sticking out as still in development. What I was looking for was performance and a bit of change from the near-stock BlueMonte. Those two definitely had some changes (they were obviously based on a newer version of Android), but came at a price as the performance was lower than I was used to.

I finally decided to try your ROM and I'd like to congratulate you on the excellent job in packaging and optimizing it. I just wanted to thank you and let you know that I (and the others who have tried it) appreciate your effort. I look forward to further iterations of this and future ROMs.

Tefaz

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

Dear H3ROS,

I have just come back to this forum after having used the BlueMonte ROM from way back when ZTE Skate saw the light of day in the UK in the form of Orange Monte Carlo.

In the past week I have been looking around the forum to see if there is something better or simply newer that I could put on my phone. I tried ColdFusionX 3, and checked out ParanoidJelly2 as those were the ones sticking out as still in development. What I was looking for was performance and a bit of change from the near-stock BlueMonte. Those two definitely had some changes (they were obviously based on a newer version of Android), but came at a price as the performance was lower than I was used to.

I finally decided to try your ROM and I'd like to congratulate you on the excellent job in packaging and optimizing it. I just wanted to thank you and let you know that I (and the others who have tried it) appreciate your effort. I look forward to further iterations of this and future ROMs.

Tefaz

Huh. This ROM actually had better performance for you? Performance is much better in 4.0+ ROMs for me. Strange.

Still, glad to see someone's happy with it. :)

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts
@ Tefaz

@ omegavesko
It's true that 4.0+ ROM's are smoother than Gingerbread, but Gingerbread should still be a lot more stable. Gingerbread is also better for gaming and it'll have smoother video playback and a fully working camera, so it comes down to how the user uses their device. I mean just think about it. Gingerbread has no hacked libs and more memory so of course it'll perform better at specific tasks, but ICS/JB ROM's will have the smoother UI.

Having said the above it's been a while since I've bothered with any 4.0+ ROM's. I'm still waiting for one for the Skate that has everything working. The Blades almost there and they may even get a working radio soon.

Edited by H3ROS, 17 February 2013 - 04:31 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

warimation

warimation

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
H3ros great rom btw. I would like to know how u change your own avatar in messages. Ty for the support

Edited by warimation, 20 February 2013 - 08:04 AM.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

@ Tefaz

@ omegavesko
It's true that 4.0+ ROM's are smoother than Gingerbread, but Gingerbread should still be a lot more stable. Gingerbread is also better for gaming and it'll have smoother video playback and a fully working camera, so it comes down to how the user uses their device. I mean just think about it. Gingerbread has no hacked libs and more memory so of course it'll perform better at specific tasks, but ICS/JB ROM's will have the smoother UI.

Having said the above it's been a while since I've bothered with any 4.0+ ROM's. I'm still waiting for one for the Skate that has everything working. The Blades almost there and they may even get a working radio soon.

That's why i still trust on Gingerbread ROM's they are more stable , can be fully modded (Like yours) , have more memory and the performance of them won't let me down.

Interesting fact : I keep more time Gingerbread ROM's on my device than actually ICS or JB

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

That's why i still trust on Gingerbread ROM's they are more stable , can be fully modded (Like yours) , have more memory and the performance of them won't let me down.

Interesting fact : I keep more time Gingerbread ROM's on my device than actually ICS or JB

What do you mean by "can be fully modded"? People do crazy things with 4.0+ ROMs all the time.

Posted Image

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5

That makes me wonder what is the reason of your concerns to release full rom builds rather than small hotfixes :)
But, um, whatever...

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

emilpoul

emilpoul

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
I totally agree that best GB roms is heros,really, and after follow mokke os 1.10 ceco.
I agree that wd have to hope till someone hack camera and radio lids, GB will be the only full functional roms, but trust me, i am using cecos PJ1 (4.1.2) , it clocked in InteractiveX from 122 -921,and i can say, that nothing tl now wasn't more nice smooth stable than this, till now.
its wrong that ceco stop to develop PJ1.
Anyway,i hope someone strong bev soon to fix the lida for flash and radio.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

But, um, whatever...

Sorry to be sceptic , but what did you meant to say ?

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

I totally agree that best GB roms is heros,really, and after follow mokke os 1.10 ceco.
I agree that wd have to hope till someone hack camera and radio lids, GB will be the only full functional roms, but trust me, i am using cecos PJ1 (4.1.2) , it clocked in InteractiveX from 122 -921,and i can say, that nothing tl now wasn't more nice smooth stable than this, till now.
its wrong that ceco stop to develop PJ1.
Anyway,i hope someone strong bev soon to fix the lida for flash and radio.

You really should check out RootBox. It's even smoother than PJ1, crazy smooth.

Posted Image

emilpoul

emilpoul

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Yes but what about blue tooth,here works excellent . And all my apps that been reinstall here.again the same ,noooo,its getting unpleasant. This is so simple and nice and beauty, make my skate champion again. I will go for sure in 4.2.2 when everything works, except flash and fm, which for these always i will blame aliens :D :D

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Yes but what about blue tooth,here works excellent . And all my apps that been reinstall here.again the same ,noooo,its getting unpleasant. This is so simple and nice and beauty, make my skate champion again. I will go for sure in 4.2.2 when everything works, except flash and fm, which for these always i will blame aliens :D :D

I'm pretty sure Bluetooth works, it just won't turn off properly. Haven't really tried it out yet.

You could always back your apps up with Titanium Backup or something. :P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users