Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5] H3 Blues (Official Dolby Audio)

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
1189 replies to this topic

emilpoul

emilpoul

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Devices:zte skate.sanei n10.cube u23gt
If i am not calm,i mean to not have any that should do, then i am the most most most guffy man on this planet, so tjis moment, daily i am satisfied cause of ceco. I really do all my things much better . When they will make it 100 stable then 100% i will find time ro take the taste :D :D
By the way,my woman i don't know from where she discover Ubuntu, and know want to apply to her :D :D :D
I guess Ubuntu is like vivaz u5i for women

warimation

warimation

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
Does anyone knows how to set your own avatar in messages? :(

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

H3ros great rom btw. I would like to know how u change your own avatar in messages. Ty for the support

It's weird to do. You need to add yourself as a contact if your network doesn't already do that and then set your picture from the contacts menu. The other option is to add an email to one of your contacts and then from the messaging settings to go "Set my avatar" and input the email address. You'll then use the picture given to that contact.

If you add your own number you need to use the country code, so UK would be +44 instead of 07.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

warimation

warimation

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:zte skate

It's weird to do. You need to add yourself as a contact if your network doesn't already do that and then set your picture from the contacts menu. The other option is to add an email to one of your contacts and then from the messaging settings to go "Set my avatar" and input the email address. You'll then use the picture given to that contact.

If you add your own number you need to use the country code, so UK would be +44 instead of 07.

Ty for your help. Did 1st option and worked.. Now my Phone is perfect (until I get bored) :D great rom, ty h3ros.

Edited by warimation, 20 February 2013 - 10:52 PM.

Gagas1

Gagas1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate-OMC, G300, TF101
Good morning. I have a little question. At bootup i have a Zte skate logo splash screen then a green android robot logo and then the animation. Is it possible to get rid of the green andoid logo, and just have Zte skate splash and the animation. Thanks

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

Good morning. I have a little question. At bootup i have a Zte skate logo splash screen then a green android robot logo and then the animation. Is it possible to get rid of the green andoid logo, and just have Zte skate splash and the animation. Thanks

Assuming you know how to use fastboot:

fastboot erase splash1
fastboot reboot

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

Gagas1

Gagas1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate-OMC, G300, TF101

Assuming you know how to use fastboot:

fastboot erase splash1
fastboot reboot

Hi and thanks for the answer. No i havent used fastboot before. Is there a guide on how to use it. Thanks

EDIT: I managed to get into fastboot but it fails to find the file

Edited by Gagas1, 23 February 2013 - 07:50 PM.

mi nombre

mi nombre

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate, Huawei u8110
Hi, Is it discontinued?

King Mustard

King Mustard

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Hi, Is it discontinued?

"H3 Blues may receive minor updates for applications, but feature wise it's complete and I've not found anything that needs fixing.

I'm still working on the JB/ICS ROM. I've been busy for a while so it's been on hold, but I promise it will see the light of day. I'm not entirely sure when that'll be, but I'll try to get back to work on it this Sunday."

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
And I have been working on it a little. It's just that I've been ill recently and spending time with my girlfriend so it's been difficult to get everything how I'd like it before release. It's also so tedious having to edit the files, test and repeat. It can take hours sometimes to get something just right.

Personally I'm looking at the CM10 threads now that them ROM's have a working FM radio. It's a shame about the camera flash though. I'm sure one of the ZTE Blade devs could get it working, but they won't bother since their device doesn't need it.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

emilpoul

emilpoul

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Exactly, by the way nice to dee post of you again :D ,though that you stop.
Heros, why you don't develop cm7. I you check their latest site with .org ,they have release cm7 nightly the last 2 days.
that's it :D

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Life and family :)
  • Devices:Moto G Excite Pro Nexus 7
^^^ If that is the case, in regards to a recent CM 7 build, it would be good for the Skate - if someone could build it. Any of the Gingerbread ROM's have a superb balance between total functionality and good performance. The work done to bring ICS and JB to our venerable phones is nothing short of superb but I keep coming back to the functionality and smoothness of the older ROM's as, for me and my wife, they seem to work better for our needs.

aamiel

aamiel

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Devices:Orange Monte Carlo : ZTE skate
But I find that in CM7, Google skymap does not work and I don't get Dolby. I prefer stock based ROMs.

emilpoul

emilpoul

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Well, i think that our bevs can fix many things, especially when work teamly with other devs, ceco few days ago fix radio for cm10. With teamly try many could happen,have you use mokee os, is cm7 based rom, and its very good.
so, heros loves gb, roms, with his care on it, could happen nice things

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
I've heard of people talk about PIE controls. Is that something people would actually want with my new ROM, or would an optional addon be fine?

Attached File  screenshot-1365007741159.png   132.75KB   50 downloads

Just to remind people it's Android 2.3.5, but looks like a mix between JB and ICS.

Edited by H3ROS, 03 April 2013 - 04:57 PM.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

utternoob

utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
Wow looks great. An option for it would cover both bases if possible

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5

I've heard of people talk about PIE controls. Is that something people would actually want with my new ROM, or would an optional addon be fine?

Attached File  screenshot-1365007741159.png   132.75KB   50 downloads

Just to remind people it's Android 2.3.5, but looks like a mix between JB and ICS.

Optional add-on of course :) !

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts
Personally I feel an addon would work best. The main reason being that it saves a little on size, but also not everyone may like it as it can sometimes accidentally open when you move your finger from the right edge to the left edge of the screen. It also requires you to set it up a little, which could discourage some people. It is, however, perfect for people who want much larger soft keys.

There's still no ETA on the ROM, but I've been working a little on it each day lately. It's just so time consuming as I'll work on a single APK for what can sometimes be hours just to theme something or add functionality. And I'd love to say what I'm trying to get working at the moment, but at the same time I don't want to in case I don't get it working how I'd like. That's also why I won't release anything right now, because once people have it they might like the way something is, but then I may go and change or remove something and then someone might of liked it better the other way.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

Paun21

Paun21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate
when can we expect new rom?

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members