Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5] H3 Blues (Official Dolby Audio)

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
1189 replies to this topic

joan1221

joan1221

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:skate
good job! thank for new path. :D

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Life and family :)
  • Devices:Moto G Excite Pro Nexus 7
Does anyone happen to know the correct APN settings to use for the GiffGaff network...?

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
The default info should work as I use Giffgaff myself. If you run into problems (conflicting with O2) then you can use the Giffgaff APN app.

https://play.google.....giffgaffsetapn

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

My blog website: codeshed.co.uk

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
Thanks for that. So I should be able to receive a MMS message with this ROM and the single GiffGaff APN..? The reason I ask is that there needed to be two APN's when I used the ASDA network.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
I think so, but I'm not 100% as I've not actually used MMS. I did receive one fine though.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png
If you like my ROM's then please consider a donation. A lot of time and effort went into them. Thank you.

Coffer52

Coffer52

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Devices:Huawei g300, Jiayu g3
This is a great ROM H3ROS, very good battery (I use a Golf GPS app a lot!), great performance. I took your advice and used the UOT kitchen to change the status bar icons to steel blue looks really cool. Thanks again!

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
Well I tested the MMS aspect by sending one to my wife whilst she had the default APN installed with this ROM for GiffGaff and it seemed to work fine. I did read a page stating for the ZTE Blade (you can seem to find more info for that phone) it would need the two APN's. But as long as this works who cares :)

I have been to the kitchen to replace the battery icon with a circle mod as I can now see the percentage drain a little easier.

Thanks for that and, of course, the ROM :)

ErCordobes

ErCordobes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
I love this rom jajaja!

sacat

sacat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:sfr staraddict (=zte skate)
hi heroes

good rom, good battery life.

my phone is "staraddict" skate with 200 MB TPT : when i do h3 blues setting/ power control settings / tasks settings, the application power control crash (processus com.power)

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
Does it do that every time as it's working fine here for me.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

sacat

sacat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
yes after first installation and every time now

sergioparidas

sergioparidas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Zte skate
FC When I click the picture for a contact. It 2G/3G icon disappeared from taskbar when I changed the order. Sorry for my english and thanks for the Rom

Posted Image
Posted Image

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
Are contact pictures working for anyone else? They're fine for me, in fact the dialer itself seems better than the one I used in AtomICS since contact syncing works perfectly. However, the other issue I can reproduce and I know why it happens. It seems I added most of the code but forgot to add some entires into the menu to control the network mode and tethering.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

TouchyAndalou

TouchyAndalou

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
Do you think you'll be compiling a patch or releasing a new version to fix that problem, H3ROS? I was going to flash this tonight, but may as well wait if there's a new version coming. Thanks.

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
Tomorrow morning I'll look into the problem and will release an update once I'm done :)

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

dibbles

dibbles

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
Contact pictures work fine for me and my wife with no issues. The dialler as a whole seems great now that the call log fix has been applied. As for the tethering issue, if that is what it is, I would not know as we never use it.

Edited by dibbles, 20 May 2012 - 02:26 AM.

sacat

sacat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
hi h3ros

i find that for the crash of h3 blues setting/ power control settings / tasks settings. It crash only if my language is set to french (french belgique or french canada or french france all french language) lol. But with english, deutch or other languages, no crash. What is this loool ???

remember that i can go in screen tasks settings with no crash, the application com.power crashes only if i go down on the screen.

contact pictures works fine

H3ROS

H3ROS

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
I'm looking into things. At the moment I think I might take my time on fixing these problems as they're not super important and I can then put out a more polished release in a few days.

BNqXLPC.pnghIMMF2y.png

PejotA

PejotA

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate V960 Ice Armor
  • Twitter:@Pajorve
H3ros surely your help this forum is something extraordinary and we can not thank him for his great dedication to the ZTE Skate ... I downloaded your rom and it was really good ... Congratulations my friend ... So always keep in aiding and developing things as good as this rom! thanx
:D:D:D

ErCordobes

ErCordobes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Your rom is famous in htcmania (spanish forum). Jajajaja.

Good work! I will be tuned for the next update!

Thanks you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users