[ROM][ZTE Skate - Android 2.3.5] H3 Blues (Official Dolby Audio)

Guest H3ROS

I've got the post done. I'm just trying to change one thing before I publish the public build, so it'll either be in the next 2-3 hours or tomorrow for sure.

Guest ct97524

Hello H3ROS, having a bit of bother with battery life but I'm not sure why.

Could it be the CPU Governer. Performance and maxfreq to 825mhz?

Thanks in advance

That'd be why. When you set it to performance the CPU will be at a fixed 825MHz. If you used something like SmartassH3 then it won't be so battery demanding.

Edited by H3ROS

TESTING for 13hours 
final results:

*quick boot

*smooth animations

*smooth UI

*smooth EVERY THING :p

*no battery brine; 45min 3d gaming @122~960 smartassH3 row,3hours music,56min voice calls and mutch other things and still have 13% juice love that

*good volume in-call and media

*holo-ed to the buttom

*full conictivity(wifi BT gps)

*very responsiv

and all i'v put in the last test results

keep good work man i'll choos it as my default rom for sure bcs we have JB cleen interface with a fully working phon

This ROM = H3 Blues.

Once I've finished up work on H3 Holo then I'll apply some of the changes to this ROM too.

@ ousZTE

The public version is out now. Theres a bug that yourself and the other testers didn't find though. That being that bluetooth doesn't actually work correctly and causes the device to lag until you turn it off and reboot. I'm working on a fix.

@ ousZTE

The public version is out now. Theres a bug that yourself and the other testers didn't find though. That being that bluetooth doesn't actually work correctly and causes the device to lag until you turn it off and reboot. I'm working on a fix.

it work fo me man ,i'v sent a .rar .doc .zip .jpg .mp4 just to test and it works very well thats why i haven't monsioned any BT problem (i use BT like all the time with my car MediaNav to listen music and for calls)

and is there any differance between test and public version?? should i upgrad it??

Edited by ousZTE

• 1 month later...

Do you mean an update for this ROM or H3 Holo?

I'm currently working on an update for H3 Holo and then I'll probably port some of the fixes from H3 Holo back to this. Neither will be ready for Christmas though as I've been very busy lately.

• 3 weeks later...