- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CertifiedDon

CertifiedDon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
I was having some issue with my G300 yesterday, well it was just making annoying notification sound when I clearly had no notification even after a battery pull It was the same, so I decided to reset it once I reinstalled the OS, I thought about rooting it, so I did it I don't know if I did it correctly so, when I started up my phone again, I saw the SuperSu app, but my phone has suddenly turned abit laggy, so I saw an option of reinstalling the root which is what I did after that I reinstalled the OS again, once that completed I still saw the SuperSu app, so my question is how do I uninstall the root, because I think my phone might be faulty, and I know rooting void warranty. Also how would I go about contacting huawei about my issue I am having.

Cheers,
CertifedDon

Frankish

Frankish

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 4S Xiaocai X9 THL W200
Just re flash the stock vodafone rom. It will remove root and warranty will be intact.

CertifiedDon

CertifiedDon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
How would I do that, I saw http://www.modaco.co...i-cant-do/]this[/url] but I don't have a spear mem card, so would it be possible do to this on my internal storage.

I've also downloaded the files that I need but I don't want to do it because the files are called demo so could these be an beta rom?

Cheer

Edited by CertifiedDon, 17 May 2012 - 01:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users