Custom rom and ICS

Guest detrox

Guest Dazzozo

Right, I had a go at this and I'm actually very pleased with the results. The best way I could do ICS Andy was to have a white background - HTC do this and it looks pretty good!

tOBVR6.png

Converted this back to splash.img, no problems, flashed it and it all works really rather well!

If you'd like to try it out yourself, the link: here.

You'll need to be pretty knowledgeable in the art of the adb and fastboot:

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash splash ics_splash.img
fastboot reboot
[/CODE] Should all boot up and you'll have ICS Andy on a white background! If you want to revert: stock splash.
[CODE]
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash splash stock_splash.img
fastboot reboot

Disclaimer: not responsible if this breaks stuff, it's just a little experiment. It wouldn't make much sense if it did, however, as it's just an image and if it works for one then theoretically it should work for all.

Guest BLu3HaZe

Hey, Thanks a great lot Daz!! It's exactly what I was speaking about and you've given the perfect answer and also the file, awesome! Gonna flash this right now.

@Pyscho - Nice work man!

Guest Dazzozo

Any way if Andy could be flashed through cwm?

Not sure, Daz?

It's definitely possible, just needs to be packaged in that way. I'll do it for stock and the ICS one, hang on.

Stock | ICS Andy

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Just added another one, I quite like it, acts like a quick test for your display :)

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest b4da55

Yeah worked great thanks. One thing may be in wrong thread but when I try to change VM size in ram manager çm9 o get stuck in a boot loop that can't be fixed even restore with nandroid wood it do same in build prop if changed manually coz its a pain in the ass to reflash ect

• 3 weeks later...