[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest tillaz

Guest omegavesko
I heard that this rom is for gaming, will you upload it again? THE LINK IS DEAD, I'M WAITING FOR NEWER VERSION IF WILL BE.

There will be no new version. Sorry.

That said, all gingerbread ROMs are good for gaming. Check out H3 Blues or Mokee instead.

Guest Redstarr1

I heard that this rom is for gaming, will you upload it again? THE LINK IS DEAD, I'M WAITING FOR NEWER VERSION IF WILL BE.

Hey man, do you have ADHD? Try taking your pills or something, you could power a medium sized star with the energy you're showing.. Take it easy, these roms are free, asking it ONCE was quite enough and that huge red font was extremely out of place and rude of you.

This rom has been discontinued, Tillaz got another phone. You really can't demand him to come back to develop. As omegavesko says, any Gingerbread rom is good for gaming. Check Mokee OS, CM7.2 or H3 Blues. Doesn't even matter that those roms aren't really being developed anymore, they got the best possible out of this phone. I'd recommend the latest CM7.2.

Guest omegavesko

Hey man, do you have ADHD? Try taking your pills or something, you could power a medium sized star with the energy you're showing.. Take it easy, these roms are free, asking it ONCE was quite enough and that huge red font was extremely out of place and rude of you.

This rom has been discontinued, Tillaz got another phone. You really can't demand him to come back to develop. As omegavesko says, any Gingerbread rom is good for gaming. Check Mokee OS, CM7.2 or H3 Blues. Doesn't even matter that those roms aren't really being developed anymore, they got the best possible out of this phone. I'd recommend the latest CM7.2.

I have to agree. Christ mate, give it a rest already. Be glad we even helped you at all.

Guest ichwarsnich89

HeyHo!

Link's down, please reupp quickly!

Because it's a so lovely themed rom... :wub:

Thx, ichwarsnich89

Edited by ichwarsnich89

Guest omegavesko

HeyHo!

Link's down, please reupp quickly!

Because it's a so lovely themed rom... :wub:

Thx, ichwarsnich89

Not happening. ROM is discontinued.

No offense, but did you even read the big red text in the first post?

Guest WiiSky70

Alright... alright.... For those impatient i will upload this ROM that i have in my USB Drive (Only for ROMS) in a form of updated thread.

No guarantees that i will do that.

There will be no new version. Sorry.

That said, all gingerbread ROMs are good for gaming. Check out H3 Blues or Mokee instead.

I tried H3 Blues but i have a problem with a game Gangstar West Coast, graphics problems, i can't view street and other buildings, what to do with this rom?

• 1 month later...