Battery use graph

Guest Davidoff59

Guest Davidoff59

Has anyone looked at their battery graph. It jumps up without charging so the discharge graph looks a bit crazy. You will see it sometimes where the battery indicator shows orange and then it will go green again.

Looking at the Chinese forums, I think a fix was released for this for the U8818.

Guest Iain_L

Just to highlight my ignorance here, how do you get to this battery graph? I'm running B888 on my phone and can't find a graphical display of battery use at all. I just have the standard bar chart under Settings, About Phone, Battery Use.

Edited to add, I did just highlight my ignorance. Didn't realise that simply pressing the time on battery in the original screen would give you a graph. I wonder how much else I'm missing.........

Iain

Edited by Iain_L

Guest skw2

Once, I did notice the battery indicator going up whilst I am using the phone, Was playing a game, exited the game and the battery indicator show 60%, then as I do some browsing, the battery indicator slowly increases 60 -> 61 -> 62 and stop at 63%. Self charging wow!

Guest Frankish

I think the "issue" here is the phone gets ahead of itself when doing battery intensive tasks. And as the system stabilizes it realises it has not actually drained as much as it predicted and then rights itself. Of course that is a guess.