Dexim's 'Visible G' cable lights up your charging

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Have you ever looked at your USB cable and thought 'it'd be really cool if that lit up when it was charging and turned off when charging was complete'? Yes? No? Well, that's exactly what Dexim's 'Visible G' cable does!

Available in black with blue illumination or white with blue illumination priced at £11.34 from handtec, the microUSB cable 'adds flair to your technology while helping you save time and energy'. :D

The 80cm cable features EL technology and glows, telling you that your device is charging. At full battery capacity, the glowing stops to let you know your device is ready for use. I know it seems like a bit of a gimmick, but it actually turns out to be pretty useful in my experience!

Similar cables are also available for the Apple dock connector should you desire.

visiblegbig.png

Click here to view the item

Guest Simon O

shame it does not illuminate before charging so you can find the usb socket it needs inserting in

As long as it's plugged into a USB socket it lights up solid for a few minutes then goes out. When you plug a phone in the lights cascade to show it's charging. Once charged the light goes out.

Just got mine today from Amazon with free delivery. Worked out much cheaper than Handtec.

Guest Karucifer

I had a horrible experience with these, cable was returned several times before giving up.

Each time the unit which lights the EL emitted a whining noise, irrespective of the device it was connected to. Fingers crossed it was an issue with a particular batch rather than a general flaw.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.