Latest updated UK Vivacity SD card upgrading instruction & software

Guest fly77girl87

Guest sispeer

just a question

im currently running dazzozo cm9 which in my humble opinion is infinitely better than stock gb even in its not fully complete form.

just wanted to know what if anything would be gained by flashing the latest update,i had real problems getting cwm on my tmv and finally did it with tpt.

just was wondering if it is gonna make any difference?

Guest irishpancake
just a question

im currently running dazzozo cm9 which in my humble opinion is infinitely better than stock gb even in its not fully complete form.

just wanted to know what if anything would be gained by flashing the latest update,i had real problems getting cwm on my tmv and finally did it with tpt.

just was wondering if it is gonna make any difference?

I hope that was meant as a joke....CWM....TPT....CM9

Alien concepts to ZTE...and most, probably all, Handset manufacturers....

being custom[ized] user based solutions an all....

ZTE...not the worst BTW...

Edited by irishpancake

Guest sispeer

it wasn't a question to the zte employer, just anyone in general but thought i'd post here cause the link was at the top. im presuming its a software update, am i correct?

• 2 months later...
Guest Aztexa

It is a great thing that a phone manufacturer (ZTE) cares about its customers! Personally I hoped that the network we bought our phones from would do that but it seems i was wrong.

Great job ZTE! I hope to see unbranded software for our phones in a close future ;-D

The build installed is P736EV1.0.0B05.

Edited by Aztexa