LogMeIn Ignition currently 30% off in the Google Play Store

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

I'm quite a LogMeIn fan. I use the free service for remote supporting family PCs and for connecting into my home machines when i'm away. It's great, but sadly the Android application is crazy expensive... so a 30% discount that's currently available is definitely welcome!

Now priced at £12.64 / $19.99, the application still isn't cheap, but it is more reasonable, and arguably justifiable as the service itself is at least free (I'd be a bit more disgruntled if I was also paying for the Pro LogMeIn service)!

One of the features that really sells me on LogMeIn is that after setting the server up once on the target PC, connection and device management is extremely easy through the web interface, something i've not found with the other alternatives i've tried. The only thing that would really be the icing on the cake for me in LogMeIn would be an Android server, so I could remote support my families Android devices. *dreams*

If you are using an alternative that you're happy with, please share it with us! :)

LogMeIn haven't stated how long the 30% off promotion lasts... so head on over to the Google Play Store to buy.

Click here to view the item

Guest Mr.Clark

Is this a US only thing? I get:

This app is incompatible with all of your devices.

Nexus S

This item cannot be installed in your device's country.

Transformer

This item cannot be installed in your device's country.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.