Photo

[ROM][ZTE Skate] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 (31/10/12)

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
521 replies to this topic

jfabaf

jfabaf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@jfabaf
Addons
1) Volume boost patch - this patch will boost the overall volume and change volume scaling levels.
Slight distortion at max level should be expected.
Download: http://tinyw.in/a5vg

This link doesn't work.
Please, can you upload it again?

The volume is too low :-(

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

dmitry_sensei

dmitry_sensei

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:zte skate
Q was unQ :)

jfabaf

jfabaf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Twitter:@jfabaf

http://tinyw.in/5MxM

Thank you very much.
I've tried it, and it seems the headphone volume is still too low, doesn't it?

dmitry_sensei

dmitry_sensei

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
I noticed that after charging the powered off phone, the screen flickers when the phone on until battery will be replaced8

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Must be related to you appsboot in TPT incompatibility, too...

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

Anglobal

Anglobal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Hello, I have a noobish inquiry to make. This is my first custom ROM, and I find it fantastic. Only thing Im not sure about is when I open link2sd and I go to storage info, it shows under Cashe that there is 77.82 MB used - this was 0 on my stock ROM.

What does that mean? Could I have done something else during the instalation to make it nil, so I have extra space for apps?

Zverka

Zverka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I use this rom a month and I am very pleased, the only problem is that the FM radio is not working. Do you have another FM radio applications to try, because I can find only streaming radio applications ?
thanks

mhstrijbos

mhstrijbos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Devices:Medion Life P4310
Love its stability...

dmitry_sensei

dmitry_sensei

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
C3C0, According to the previous problem. I noticed that when the phone on (after powered-off-charging) battery is dimly visible in the background. Maybe We are have deal with incorrect work with video memory.
Although the screenshot okay :-D

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
I still think all of your issues are connected to incompatible bootloader.
I would go for the stock partition layout (TPT), although you will have smaller data partition. But not a big deal since you can use s2e or link2sd to move them to sd ext.

And if it's not on the screenshot this means the issue is @ hardware level. Maybe the battery icon is burnt in LCD. That would be bad...

Edited by C3C0, 02 October 2012 - 07:52 AM.

dmitry_sensei

dmitry_sensei

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
deleted

Edited by dmitry_sensei, 02 October 2012 - 07:55 AM.

dmitry_sensei

dmitry_sensei

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
smaller data partition is not good for cm72 :(

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
I will try to create another TPT image with stock bootloader to test...

dmitry_sensei

dmitry_sensei

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Tested. All are ok

dmitry_sensei

dmitry_sensei

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Sometimes, custom backlighting levels do not work. When in the top panel I switch lighting from automatic levels through the rest back to automatic. In the settings CM Edit Customelevels vslues of the sensor is shown -1/-1

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Try to cover/uncover sensor with your finger when such condition occurs. I can't help with this atm. Too much work and no clue what to look for...

slova85

slova85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE-Skate
change font size? where is it??

Edited by slova85, 15 October 2012 - 06:37 PM.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5
C3C0 , the new versions of S3 Kernel will be included in the next version ?

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

mi nombre

mi nombre

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Devices:Zte Skate, Huawei u8110

change font size? where is it??

In Spare Parts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users