[ROM][ZTE Skate] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 (31/10/12)

Guest C3C0

Guest Der_Floo

C3C0- is there a way to have a flashable zip to add the " hide statusbar" option to any other roms ? or ICS? because i like it very much; it makes the screen bigger :)

Guest Der_Floo

Just about to test my latest CFx build. I will upload it later today, probably.

OMG thats sounds very awesome :) i hope so :)

Guest gitly-git

First boot and everything is in Germany, I could change the settings but I couldn't find them. I am British remember how rubbish we are at learning languages. Lol. :-(

Edit: reinstalled with no problems correct language picked up.

Edited by gitly-git

You probably flashed the wrong version? The one with "SK" in filename? This is the version where language is initially set to Slovak. There's no version that has default language set to German...

Really strange :)

Guest danny0208

First boot and everything is in Germany, I could change the settings but I couldn't find them. I am British remember how rubbish we are at learning languages. Lol. :-(

You have to flash Gapps after flashing ROM, and at the first boot it changes the language depending on your operator! ;)

Guest banemitre66

C3CO please if you have time do what ever you can with mokee os it's great,i mean all those Sync with CM repos and such ,I m far from dev's way of thinging so i probably can't express my self in right way but i hope you understand.

Well, there's a difference. This CM7.2 is built from sources. MOKEE is ported and I don't have a source code of it since the devs didn't release them (well they actually should since they use open source project as a base for their rom it should automatically be opensource, too but that's another story). All we can do is keep track of what's happening on WWW.mfunz.com. If new release appears I won't hesitate to port it again.

Guest banemitre66

Well, there's a difference. This CM7.2 is built from sources. MOKEE is ported and I don't have a source code of it since the devs didn't release them (well they actually should since they use open source project as a base for their rom it should automatically be opensource, too but that's another story). All we can do is keep track of what's happening on WWW.mfunz.com. If new release appears I won't hesitate to port it again.

O.K. understood,lets hope those devs from WWW.mfunz.com. will soon realize what open source means ,Hide status bar and Use volume keys to move cursor in text fields is also something right so tank you for that.

Guest ears1991

Dont know if there are any changes between RC3 and final but would it be possible to get a fresh build if there are please?

Many thanks :)

Guest John Matrix

Thx for good work,

Since i found out this site and bought skate i am swiching roms like more then my socks lol,

been using Mokee's Os before that CFX , Ice armor , atomic then back to the stock then again c7.2 and list goes on lol, now i am switching roms everyday following any new updates coming hehe.

is this some kind of addiction ? should i be afraid for my mental healt lol .

Cheers.

Guest avenn

Hi, I'm going to install this ROM over a standard android but was wondering what TPT to download.

I have to option out of the following:

Skatev1a

35mb cache, 150mb system, 255mb data, 1mb oem

Skatev2a

35mb cache, 200mb system, 205mb data, 1mb oem

Skatev1b

2mb cache, 150mb system, 288mb data, 1mb oem

Skatev2b

2mb cache, 200mb system, 238mb data, 1mb oem

When reading trough all the pages, i believe "Skatev1b

2mb cache, 150mb system, 288mb data, 1mb oem"

would be perfect, but since I'm quite new at this it would be great to get confirmation on this matter?

Thanks in advance