[ROM][PORT][Gen2][26 MAY] Mokee OS for Blade [Updated to V2]

Guest sheennick

Guest matt4321

Excellent ROM, keeping this as my daily driver now, flashed it yesterday, had the odd force close here and there but nothing to put me off the ROM, battery life seems to be really good, only down 11% and it's been unplugged for over 5 hours now! Hope for an updated soon :D

Guest unmukt

Hi,

I had installed V1 day before and used Darktremor a2sd script over it.

Been facing issues with it ever since.

Was wondering if there was any way out? I tend to have a lot of apps and therefore, would like to move the cache/ apps to sd card

Thanks in advance

Guest sheennick

the stk is missing

yes ill attach the apk in first post tomorrow !

Hi,

I had installed V1 day before and used Darktremor a2sd script over it.

Been facing issues with it ever since.

Was wondering if there was any way out? I tend to have a lot of apps and therefore, would like to move the cache/ apps to sd card

Thanks in advance

you can make an EXT partition on your SD card and install s2e from market

it will give you option to move data dalvic cache apps etc to SD-EXT partition

Nice the v2 version has all the bloat removed and nice clean rom. And it's fast on homescreens and in apps menu. The settings menu is a bit sluggish. But not much.

Is it prossible to change the battery to show percent?

go to settings>system>CMsettings>statusbar> there modify batter settings to percentage

Guest thanhlonely

Thanks for great rom, beautiful and stable.

But the contact loading is slow (300 contacts on my phone) and search contact function also takes long time (sometime it takes about 3 seconds to show search result)

Notification is useful but a little lag.

Hope these thing will be improved on next release

p/s: My phone only has 256M ram

Edited by thanhlonely

Guest Kaar3l

hi ppl. the battery lasts very little, at most only go up one day. Is this normal?

Same thing was on my blade too. Then I flashed wbaw kernel on. The performace in settings menu improved, all other stuff is faster. I hope the battery life is better too, this kernel should have undervolt and gpu overclock and other good stuff it. :)

Guest ARDE

one of the best roms i had on my blade so far :)

No idea about battery life yet only on my phone for half a day but looks OK to me.

Guest unmukt

Same thing was on my blade too. Then I flashed wbaw kernel on. The performace in settings menu improved, all other stuff is faster. I hope the battery life is better too, this kernel should have undervolt and gpu overclock and other good stuff it. :)

Can you provide a link to the kernel. Is it a direct flash via CWM (cache + dalvik wipe) or a complete wipe

Guest C3C0

We have languages on Skate port. I made a multilanguage patch for blade and posted it to sheennick couple of days ago to try (since I don't have blade I didn't want to post the untested version here). But I don't have any feedback if he actually tried it...

Look: http://ceco.sk.eu.org/omc/mokeeos/screenshots/1.png

(Replace 1.png up to 19.png to see more screenshots )

Guest C3C0

Hi!

I extracted the Multilanguage apks from my Skate port of MoKeeOS. I also patched the blade's framework-res.apk to support other languages.

Since I don't own Blade I had no chance to test this patch myself and I didn't want to directly post it in your thread so I am writing a personal message instead.

You can try it yourself and if it works for you and you're willing to share it with others, feel free to do so. Just give credits where appropriate ;)

BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING!

Link: https://docs.google....TUdQbWp6X0VmSkk

Mirror: https://www.dropbox....guage-blade.zip

Ceco

I repeat I had no chance to test this myself. So USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Also note that only CM7 essential apps are translated. All other apps and settings that are specialties of MoKee need to be additionally translated manually. I already done this myself but just for Slovak language in Skate port.

Guest merc1800k

I repeat I had no chance to test this myself. So USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Also note that only CM7 essential apps are translated. All other apps and settings that are specialties of MoKee need to be additionally translated manually. I already done this myself but just for Slovak language in Skate port.

tell me how can i translate apps in greek language?

Guest shmizan

thanks.

so you wanna tell me all this mokee guy did was removing the values-XX dirs from each app?