[ICS] [AOSP] AOSPFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Der_Floo

So it didn't reboot for you? Logcat should cut out when the phone reboots.

mh dont know..logcat is running..phone reboots....maybe 60 times ! nothing stop!?

Guest Der_Floo

That logcat is of the stuff after the crash. I need what happens immediately before the crash.

i give you this one immediatly in the first reboot. than comes the first crash. i started the logcat after 1 second ipressed reboot in cwm.!?

Guest tilal6991

i give you this one immediatly in the first reboot. than comes the first crash. i started the logcat after 1 second ipressed reboot in cwm.!?

Yeah but you stopped the logcat too late so the buffer only held the info after the crash.

So to summarize: Start the logcat as soon as you boot out of CWM (as you did before) but stop it the instant after the first random reboot occurs.

Guest Der_Floo

Yeah but you stopped the logcat too late so the buffer only held the info after the crash.

So to summarize: Start the logcat as soon as you boot out of CWM (as you did before) but stop it the instant after the first random reboot occurs.

okaay :) so only one info..how can i stop it ? :D

Guest tilal6991

puh ok :) is it the same like in AOKPfusionX ?

Think so. Not sure though. Anyway - I gave up on AOKP so it doesn't really matter.

Guest utternoob

I would like to know about the dictionary too

And if there are any themes for this?

Edited by utternoob

Guest Muloo

Hi all, i gave it a try

TPT 200mb / 2mb

First attempt,

I flashed the ROM over the 15/05/2012 built with CECO latest kernel and a theme installed ( no wipes like Pleg ) = failed on bootloop

Second attempt,

Did a clean install of the ROM, formated system cleaned all caches,etc and did not isntall gapps, SU, etc

It feels smooth and fast but ...

When i try to set Time Zone i get FC

When i try to set my wifi connection i get this screen but i can type my password and got connected

I can not connect USB mass storage, when i connect the cable the divice unmounts the mSD

post-972332-0-90312100-1338070408_thumb.

found no problem for the rest, going to flash gapps & SU and install some apps

Edited by Muloo

Guest oscar-mark

What is the difference with a AOSP ROM?

Can you modify it easier yourself?

And before I flash a new ROM should I format /system and format /boot too or just the three wipes?

And another question! Why are there no bootloaders or kernels for ZTE phones?

Yesterday I rooted my Xperia Arc S and I had too unlock bootloader, root and flash a ICS kernel that included CWM before I could flash a custom ROM!