600 replies to this topic

banemitre66

banemitre66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Devices:zte skate,huawei ascend g300
Isn't this exciting times,Tilal is wrestling with JB,C3C0 with possible MOKEE update,is there something more that honest flash junky could hope for? :D

creedence

creedence

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  • Devices:LG OPTIMUS 4XHD

You can try but incompatibility of gapps data should be expected since I think gapps are not exactly the same as those in cm7 (in mokee they are already included and I don't know where they come from). Anyway just do a backup of your current rom and give it a try...

This will I do. Taste of study. Thanks. >_>

Each problem is simple, if is already solved.

zukriaksah

zukriaksah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
c3c0, i hv uploaded back the official mokee v1.10 for v880 to dropbox, this is the link:

http://dl.dropbox.co...880-release.zip

hope u can port it a.s.a.p... hahaha!!!

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Downloaded :) Thank you very much. Appreciated.
I will get to it later today. I am busy @ work ATM.
Note that it will take some time because I have to transfer languages they stripped...

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

MrDetonator

MrDetonator

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
Is it possible to change the lock screen not downloading 3-d part app or does it have only one lock screen theme by default?

Edited by MrDetonator, 12 July 2012 - 07:10 AM.

zukriaksah

zukriaksah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
C3C0, i decided to help u, i mean i ported the latest mokee v1.10 by myself, this is the link:

http://www.4shared.c...96-v960-re.html

your job now is only to fix the wifi tether (native wifi tether not working, need to use 3rd party app). or maybe u want to add other tweaks... :-) oppps... its using baidu input, maybe u want to change it to latin keyboard.

first observation... nice UI, beautiful lockscreen, return of MK Launcher, all major functions working great, including RIL, wifi, bluetooth, headset, camera (with barcode scanner)

p/s: i dont know how to add screenshots here, but u can refer to mfunz.com to see the latest UI of mokee :-)

Edited by zukriaksah, 12 July 2012 - 07:48 AM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
I already started but had to interrupt. My aim was to merge it with my latest CM 7.2.0 stable I released yesterday.
What source rom did you use?

Now the more time consuming part comes - getting the languages inside all the apks.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

banemitre66

banemitre66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

I already started but had to interrupt. My aim was to merge it with my latest CM 7.2.0 stable I released yesterday.

Now the more time consuming part comes - getting the languages inside all the apks.

If you already planed to merge it with yours 7.2 please do so cause it's really great,If only I could find where I locked my desktop so I could unlock it,lol,I am searching for it about a half an hour. :) It is on the most obvious place,menu-more,well I was quite drunk when locked it,I should have drink few beers so I would find it instantly .

Edited by banemitre66, 12 July 2012 - 08:55 AM.

zukriaksah

zukriaksah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

i did cross porting using yr cm7.2 stable (yes the latest one - yesterday). but no cm setting in latest mokee. my problem is i was using yr mokee b4 this, so i flashed this new rom only by wiping cache & dalvik, while in yr mokee i hv set bottom status bar, now i cannot change it bcoz no cm setting in this new rom :-) unless i make a clean flash again (full-wipe). i just change language in build.prop to english.

Edited by zukriaksah, 12 July 2012 - 08:55 AM.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Hmm... Looks like they removed all the CyanogenMod settings from Settings...

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
... also prepare for full-wipe. New version needs it. Unfortunatelly...

My first impressions = quite disappointing.
It's fast... I would say faster than previous version but...

they removed a lot of CM stuff. e.g. lockscreen is replaced. So even
if I made CM settings visible, it is not possible to customize lockscreen.
No gestures on lockscreen, calendar events, etc...
Let me see what else I find out...

They also removed one of the status bar screens . The first one with
free mem info, SMS and call info. Well, I didn;t find it too useful anyway...

Edited by C3C0, 12 July 2012 - 10:50 AM.

banemitre66

banemitre66

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

That's not a problem,I'm prepared.

MrDetonator

MrDetonator

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
Guys, is it possible to change the lock screen not downloading 3-d part app or does it have only one lock screen theme by default?

crnadakm

crnadakm

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Women
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4

My first impressions = quite disappointing.
It's fast... I would say faster than previous version but...

they removed a lot of CM stuff. e.g. lockscreen is replaced. So even
if I made CM settings visible, it is not possible to customize lockscreen.
No gestures on lockscreen, calendar events, etc...
Let me see what else I find out...

They also removed one of the status bar screens . The first one with
free mem info, SMS and call info. Well, I didn;t find it too useful anyway...

Well then it all lokks like I am not going to update, it pointless, also for me 1st staus bar screen was veru useful to me
(My package is limited to 300 sms and 100 mins for free)

Maybe we could keep both versions and let people decide. What do u think?

epicbattle wallpaper

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Definitely...

Btw. I use Call Meter 3G - that's better for me. It has advanced settings where you can set rules. It's complicated to set but
you have flexibility to totally set it to follow your call/data plan including differnet working days/weekend fees.

Now I am facing Call settings force closing... This version is driving me mad...
But on the other side looks to be smoother than previous one.

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Some screenshots...

Attached Files

crnadakm

crnadakm

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Women
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4
Sure looks nice ...

epicbattle wallpaper

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Very tempting since I really find it smoother than the current version

Edited by C3C0, 12 July 2012 - 04:02 PM.

zukriaksah

zukriaksah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Very tempting since I really find it smoother than the current version

mate, just found 1 bug, root not working

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Superuser.apk provided by Mokee guys is not compatible with su binary from my latest cm7
Just download the latest Superuser.apk from play store and use it instead of default one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users