utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
Will it be uploaded soon? I would like to try it :-)

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
I'm still working on it. Tidying up the settings, transfering languages, testing.
I want the first release to be fully functional.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

Mtman1

Mtman1

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • Devices:Liquid MT
Wow. It looks beautiful! The people who made Mokee must of changed a lot in framework-res and systemui. Looks so different from the older version (from the pics at least)
Good luck getting it fully working again!

utternoob

utternoob

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Laughing at chavs, Formula 1, Football and general technology
  • Devices:Skate, OSD, GT-P1010
  • Twitter:@terrymalyon2
That sounds fair

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

I may not know a lot, but there are others that do. If you have a problem, just ask

Sent with magic :)

crnadakm

crnadakm

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Women
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4

I'm still working on it. Tidying up the settings, transfering languages, testing.
I want the first release to be fully functional.

Take ur time, I am still for the option to keep both versions...

I think I will not be able to be online till tomorrow so that's when I am going to update the first post...

epicbattle wallpaper

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
It would probably be better to create a new thread to avoid chaos if we decide to keep both versions.
They look like 2 different roms anyway.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

crnadakm

crnadakm

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

It would probably be better to create a new thread to avoid chaos if we decide to keep both versions.
They look like 2 different roms anyway.

I am fine with it, if it was up to me, this would also be your thread :)

epicbattle wallpaper

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Looks like I'm done with it. Just needs some more testing.
You can expect it to be released tomorrow in the morning (if all goes well)

Since new version's battery indicator doesn't show % as it is in current mokee I decided
to port it over.

Edited by C3C0, 12 July 2012 - 08:31 PM.

Josh92

Josh92

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
Decided to give this a flash, mostly as I need to do a fresh install to check if microphone volume in call is a software issue, looks nice :) I'm not 100% clear, guessing ROM and both updates should be all be flashed (+ gapps)?
New version sounds interesting too ceco, will keep an eye out. :) First time I'm leaving ICS for a while now, good thing about backups :)

If mic is still an issue I'll probably try claim it under warranty, it's got dust under the screen too so may do it anyway, worth a try.

EDIT: Installed fine, like it, but wow GB/this rom seems different XD

Edited by Josh92, 12 July 2012 - 09:57 PM.

Currently Running: ColdFusionX 2 - Jelly Bean (16/07/12 build) Alt: Mokee v1.10

zukriaksah

zukriaksah

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
C3C0, i was a rom porter for my previous phone, ideos x6 (huawei u9000). this mokee is my first try to port rom to skate. what i found; porting rom to skate (from blade) is easier (a lot) compare to my ideos x6. with this mokee way, im sure roms like lewa, dianxin os & shendu os (latest blade official build) can be ported easily.

my question... if the porting works are so easy, why i just found u & tilal working hard for this device? no one dare to try to help this community port more roms?

p/s:
i'm not coming from IT @ Computer Sciece background.
i dont know linux (even fail to use XMasterNini ZTE Porting Tool).
i dont even know how to use github
I'M NOT A DEVELOPER, JUST A ROM PORTER (HAHAHA!!!)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
New version UP in its own thread here: http://www.modaco.co...d-237-12072012/

addis

addis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:OMC (ZTE Skate)

New version UP in its own thread here: http://www.modaco.co...d-237-12072012/

Hi C3CO
What Rom do you think It's "best"?

thnks

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Difficult question :)

The best one is always the one I try for the first time :D But... just for a while. I always get bored very soon so I switch
many times a week :D

But so far. Mokee was the one I had for quite a long time on Skate without reflashing.

crnadakm

crnadakm

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
Same here, Mokee is great cuz it's half CM half mokee. I was very excited about Paranoid, and I still find it interesting but I don't trust ICS on my device :D

I probably will stick to mokee, just trying the new one. This one served me well though!

epicbattle wallpaper

Pablo87

Pablo87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Tab P7500 / ZTE Skate
I'm using Mokee for month and half and I found bug: when I disable lockscreen i can't enable it back. I must restart the phone. In settings when i press lockscreen to on it switch to on but nothing happens. I'm also using patern for unlock and mokee with 24.06 update.

C3C0 any solution for this problem ??

Edited by Pablo87, 14 July 2012 - 06:35 AM.

- Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB+32GB RocketRom v2 JB 4.1.1 stock based XXLS2

- ZTE Skate 8GB CM7.2 based MokeeOS

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
I am on new mokee right now so no chance to test. I checked the behaviour on this one.
There are two ways of doing it:
1) using Settings / Security
2) power widget button.

My experience is that you must use one or the other not both at the same time because it will cause undesirable side-effects.
Looks like these two settings are not boud together and are working isolated.

sui785

sui785

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus, ZTE Blade II, 2x
  • Twitter:@silent785
This rom rules, awesome launcher and smoothness and everything works! Keep up the good work, I hope the new build will be updated with performance improvements.

Pablo87

Pablo87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Tab P7500 / ZTE Skate

I am on new mokee right now so no chance to test. I checked the behaviour on this one.
There are two ways of doing it:
1) using Settings / Security
2) power widget button.

My experience is that you must use one or the other not both at the same time because it will cause undesirable side-effects.
Looks like these two settings are not boud together and are working isolated.

I always use Lockscreen switch in status bar and when I once disable the lockscreen I can't enable it back, but switch turns color to white which meant that lockscreen should be enabled.

Edited by Pablo87, 14 July 2012 - 05:36 PM.

- Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB+32GB RocketRom v2 JB 4.1.1 stock based XXLS2

- ZTE Skate 8GB CM7.2 based MokeeOS

wmburn

wmburn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:zte Ska7e
Hi this rom is great. There is simple glitch. When clicking x buttion and it tells how much RAM is cleared, but some partis without spacing. this is text >

"Clean Succesfull40kbThe Ram is clean"

Also flash Light when clicked nothing happends

also this happends on any cm7 rom and i have no clue why this happends. csportable stuck on text initialising engine when selecting singleplayer and choose map, also happends on Asphalt 1 or 5. Started game playing for 10-15sec and it stucks. What could be a problem?

When i stuck i click HOME buttion and it exit application without problem.

Thnx in advance

Edited by wmburn, 25 July 2012 - 02:15 AM.

Register here andwe both get +500mb. Dropbox is online storage

http://db.tt/8bBmbBFo

crnadakm

crnadakm

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Hi this rom is great. There is simple glitch. When clicking x buttion and it tells how much RAM is cleared, but some partis without spacing. this is text >

"Clean Succesfull40kbThe Ram is clean"

Use some other task killer, tha one that comes with mokee is pretty basic

Also flash Light when clicked nothing happends

Flash light can not work as torch on skate on any ROM, that's why nothing happens ...

epicbattle wallpaper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users