Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy DUOS now available internationally

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Samsung have announced the international release of their previously CDMA only Dual SIM handset, the Samsung Galaxy DUOS. While not commonplace in the UK, dual SIM phones are more common in markets where consumers living on country borders / travelling between countries might want to have accounts with 2 networks to avoid roaming charges.

The 7.2Mbps HSPA Galaxy DUOS runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread with TouchWiz (of course) on a 832MHz processor with 512MB RAM, a 3.5" HVGA display, 3GB internal memory, 5 MP camera, microSD expansion and a 1300mAh battery.

The device will launch in June in Russia followed by Europe, CIS, Latin America, Southeast / Southwest Asia, Middle East, Africa, and China.

It's not clear at this time whether both SIM cards can use the 3G connection or whether one will be limited to 2G only... we are trying to find this out and will update this post in due course!

duos.png

[Via: SammyHub]

Click here to view the item

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i have this gt-s7562  samsung galaxy duos, its great to have 2 sim cards at the same time,  but i have to say thr is an error in previous post, this phone model have 1ghz cortex procesor and 762mb of ram memory. Its quite interesting device, even with the factory rom, but if u install Kylie open rom, it becomes little dragon  :ph34r:

Comparing to galaxy s3, u can say, how u pay  that much u get, but for odrinary users like me, its very usefull to have very good camera, and 2 sim card android at the same time  :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.