ROM-GEN2-LEZO-V880 1.10.19 (CM SETTINGS HACK INCLUDED)

Guest alfu

Guest edweder

I bricked my phone , such a careless idiot iam.., back to cookie fresh typing is a nightmare....

what u doing with ur phone? spareparts not working with this Rom,a have still issue about phone

Actually its not brkd, i flashd new recovery , vch dosnt suport and unnecesserly changd framework file in new cyanmobile xperiance just for fun. My mobile dsnt suport fastboot or tpts. Tried official image.bin but zip file was damaged.

Guest edweder

This is modified version of Lezo 1.7.27 Rom

default language is english(you can change it with morelocale-85% is translated)

removed chinesse apps

removed camera,browser,wallpapers,stock launcher,email,music...(im using external apps for all removed)

bootanimation HTC-One

phone model HTC-Desire (for Gameloft games)

removed necessary audio files

added a2sd

added Root Explorer

added traffic counter

added morelocale for changing application language

added 360 launcher (better for me like stock launcher-but not supporting Lezo themes)

added font for all symbols and languages (chinnese supported)

issues:

settings/sound/volume-forced close(but other volume settings work)

but still its greatest Rom for blade,very stable

Lezo_V880_1.7.27_eng_multilanguage_by Edweder...

http://czshare.com/3..._by_Edweder.zip

for better sound performance flash this...

http://czshare.com/3...d3hum4niz3d.zip

for video recording 480x800 flash this...

http://czshare.com/3...date_signed.zip

everything works for me

Edited by edweder

Guest edweder

I bricked my phone , such a careless idiot iam.., back to cookie fresh typing is a nightmare....

please change name of the topic

sorry my bad english

Guest Chrisbr360

please change name of the topic

sorry my bad english

Do you plan to do a mode for the version 1.7.6 of this rom? I've tried your latest patch Lezo_V880_1.7.27_by_Edweder, and it's beautiful and clean, but too bugged =/ So now I'm gonna try the oficial one from the 1st post... but it looks too poor compared to yours =/

Guest thanhlonely

I am having trouble downloading, says I need an account is to upload in mediafire?

Me too. Hope somebody can help us to upload these roms to mediafire

Guest d_borghi

Do you plan to do a mode for the version 1.7.6 of this rom? I've tried your latest patch Lezo_V880_1.7.27_by_Edweder, and it's beautiful and clean, but too bugged =/ So now I'm gonna try the oficial one from the 1st post... but it looks too poor compared to yours =/

hi Chrisbr360, what are you saying? do you think that Lezo_V880_1.7.27_by_Edweder isn't a stable rom? i'm going to try this, but if you say that there are a lot of bugs (force closes, and other) i skip this rom...

tnx

db

Guest marek989

This is modified version of Lezo 1.7.27 Rom

default language is english(you can change it with morelocale-85% is translated)

removed chinesse apps

removed camera,browser,wallpapers,stock launcher,email,music...(im using external apps for all removed)

bootanimation HTC-One

phone model HTC-Desire (for Gameloft games)

removed necessary audio files

added a2sd

added Root Explorer

added traffic counter

added morelocale for changing application language

added 360 launcher (better for me like stock launcher-but not supporting Lezo themes)

added font for all symbols and languages (chinnese supported)

issues:

settings/sound/volume-forced close(but other volume settings work)

but still its greatest Rom for blade,very stable

Lezo_V880_1.7.27_eng_multilanguage_by Edweder...

http://czshare.com/3..._by_Edweder.zip

for better sound performance flash this...

http://czshare.com/3...d3hum4niz3d.zip

for video recording 480x800 flash this...

http://czshare.com/3...date_signed.zip

everything works for me

You don't need to change model to HTC Desire, just change manufacturer to HTC and let there stock model info, it will work too ;).

Guest Chrisbr360

hi Chrisbr360, what are you saying? do you think that Lezo_V880_1.7.27_by_Edweder isn't a stable rom? i'm going to try this, but if you say that there are a lot of bugs (force closes, and other) i skip this rom...

tnx

db

yep, as I said I got some issues with this rom, sadly... like forced closing in many apps, and it doesnt have camera =/ but a part from this the rom is really good ;)

I'm currently using the original one and it works fine, the only thing that bothers me is the amount of chinese aplications oO

OBS: it seems that he has updated it, so I havent tried the latest one yet...

Edited by Chrisbr360

Guest jigarpattani

sincere thanks goes to edweder and others for maintaining this topic.

Lezo-v880-1.7.27-multilanguage-edweder

czshare.com/3193751/Lezo_V880_1.7.27_multilanguage_by_Edweder.zip

soundenhancement patch by edweder

czshare.com/3193754/MegaBaSsBeats_G3_d3hum4niz3d.zip

480*800 videorecording patch by edweder

czshare.com/3193750/JofQ/camera_800_480_update_signed.zip

official site: lezo.sdo.com/download.php

official link to1.7.27:

www.everbox.com/f/vEajn3EgtEw5KjpYoh58jJpVqD

you can sign in using gmail account.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://lezo.sdo.com/download.php&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlezo%2Bv880%2B1.7.6%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dms-opera-mobile%26nomo%3D1%26prmd%3Dimvns&sa=X&ei=0pP7T5rqCcfYrQf356TXBg&ved=0CEEQ7gEwAQ. (translated to English)

tip: if you couldn't understand Chinese sites , set your browser to desktop agent or classic mode in Google page. now Google it or directly go to site and u 'l find either in the search result or above the site an option asking do u want to see it in ur language by Google transla :

Awesome graphics

Very light

everything looks fresh

Cons:

no recovery option in reboot menu, use rom tool box

No lock screen music control

great battery backup

AT UR OWN RISK

version 1.7.27

Dsp manager is in the settings menu of music player

The Weak Point is Its can not Synchronize With Google. It Will Download Contact and Data but it will not update if you are going to add new contact .So please Solve this Issue.

to set default language to English before flashing the rom, edit the build.prop file in the zip file using notepad or any text editor. open the file and wherever u see 'zh' (for Chinese. language) replace it with 'en' (English) . opening language will be English. this is the case for every language if the rom includes it.

Edited by alfu

Guest Shiv Prajapati

Couldn't download form this mirror, it says I need to have premium acc =/

Go Downwords and click on Download under "Slow download" tab...It will ask you to register, simple skip that ....enter the image code and now you will be able to download the file.

Guest ontherocks

The phone numbers have a hyphen "-" after three digits (123-456-678). How do I configure it to remove it so that all the number are in a continuous sequence (12345678)?