[28/04/13] MIUI.v4 for the ZTE Blade_3.2.22

Guest sanek1804

Guest Sm0k3^_*

I'll flash this ROM now.

But my suggestion is to update this stable and smooth ROM with the last repos:

Edited by Sm0k3^_*

Guest Sm0k3^_*

I Flashed this ROM 2 days ago. I Can't install some apps like Documents to go, Viber, Kii Safe, StreetView and maybe others...Even from Play Store gives me an error.

Guest Hack3rr

I Flashed this ROM 2 days ago. I Can't install some apps like Documents to go, Viber, Kii Safe, StreetView and maybe others...Even from Play Store gives me an error.

Everything else works fine right? Like themes and stuff, cause m using

tilal6991

old version the miui 4.0.3(2.2.24) and new themes dont change the notification panel, switches, settings panel. So I just wanna know if all that, USB, calling, sms and music is good to go.

Plz reply

Guest Sm0k3^_*

Everything else works fine right? Like themes and stuff, cause m using

tilal6991

old version the miui 4.0.3(2.2.24) and new themes dont change the notification panel, switches, settings panel. So I just wanna know if all that, USB, calling, sms and music is good to go.

Plz reply

Themes works fine for me. Yestarday i downloaded one and works perfect (but i think the notification panel didn't change). Calling, SMS and Music works perfect, especially the music. USB should works fine with Dual Mount SD, i've never tryed it. By the way, battery is holding very well (there is no battery drain...)

Guest Hack3rr

Themes works fine for me. Yestarday i downloaded one and works perfect (but i think the notification panel didn't change). Calling, SMS and Music works perfect, especially the music. USB should works fine with Dual Mount SD, i've never tryed it. By the way, battery is holding very well (there is no battery drain...)

Flashed the rom, and as soon as it boots up, and i go to unlock the screen, it goes blank, It doesnt give me enough time to turn off the auto brightness... any suggestions?

Also on the old version, this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1535035 theme doesnt show up in the theme chooser, and when i try to install it from file explorer it says the theme does not contain required resources :( wat to do?

Edited by Hack3rr

Guest John Enter

When I go to themes and click an image there to go fullscreen, the themes crash. Everything else works just perfectly except for the obvious video playback issues.

Great work, by far the best MIUI rom seen yet on the blade in my opinion :D

Guest gunapriyan

Developer, I like this ROM. Earlier I was used CFX (Tilal's 31st ROM). My mind expects same kind of icons (Small) in Home Screen for this ROM. Is there any idea? Or which theme is suitable for this ROM. (I am using Default).

Guest gunapriyan

Brightness is also making some problem. I have set Automatic Brightness. While sunlight, i am unable to see anything in Monitor. Please give me your valuable suggestions.

Guest Hack3rr

Brightness is also making some problem. I have set Automatic Brightness. While sunlight, i am unable to see anything in Monitor. Please give me your valuable suggestions.

U should read the instructions mate, or at least wat people are talking abt in this thread. Auto brightness has problems, disable it and use manual slider!

Guest gunapriyan

Hai Hack3rr, Sorry i just miss to read that. Thanks for Ur reply. Do you have any idea for themes boss?

U should read the instructions mate, or at least wat people are talking abt in this thread. Auto brightness has problems, disable it and use manual slider!

Guest byUnknown

Will try it, gotta back up first. It didn't work, even with that new version. Got any ideas to why not?

@sanek1804 could you link me to a updated thread about miui Blade, I am so found of this Miui. Again, Great work. I appricate it.

Would it be too much to ask for to keep it minimal with apps? Maybe only "must" apps with the rom and let us(users) install what ever as addons?

Edited by byUnknown

Guest Hack3rr

Will try it, gotta back up first. It didn't work, even with that new version. Got any ideas to why not?

@sanek1804 could you link me to a updated thread about miui Blade, I am so found of this Miui. Again, Great work. I appricate it.

Would it be too much to ask for to keep it minimal with apps? Maybe only "must" apps with the rom and let us(users) install what ever as addons?

Hey my contacts are not syncing, from google and also when i try to import from sd card, it gets stuck @ 5%(I have 1000+ contacts)