[28/04/13] MIUI.v4 for the ZTE Blade_3.2.22

Guest sanek1804

Guest diogomatos

Its really sad that this project is closed... I've been using this rom for sometime and i just love it. In order to make it "perfect", as it is ICS, it would be great to be based on the latest Konstakang insted the 10 07 release... because there are some bugs that were already fixed... Is it easy to do?

Edited by diogomatos

Guest Vinodkumarr

Is anyone facing issue with the auto brightness(like the screen displays black when we press the power button/unlock button) with 2.7.27 ?

Guest munnaraaki

Bro this rom is soo good compared to all the available ics miui roms! it has everything and works fantastic. Love miui tools and backup apps.. Now only problem m facing is.. the system kills the messaging app and dialer app! :( can you pls fix it? Thanks :)

Guest Hack3rr

Can u please put the navigation bar at the bottom like it is in konsta's version? And an option so that people can disable it if they dont want!

Cheers mate ;)

Guest b3rvirus

there is a patch to enable the softkeys...

and there is an option to show/hide the navigation bar on ICS control panel

Edited by b3rvirus

Guest Hack3rr

there is a patch to enable the softkeys...

and there is an option to show/hide the navigation bar on ICS control panel

Link me to the patch and even after enabling the NV bar in ICS CP, it doesnt work,

Guest b3rvirus

Link me to the patch and even after enabling the NV bar in ICS CP, it doesnt work,

the patch worked for me to enable the navbar

but then option on ICS CP doesn't work, I didn't tested it without the patch tough :P

and I have one issue, when I apply a new theme, some icons doesn't themed correctly.. which drive me back to previous buid 2.7.20

Guest Hack3rr

the patch worked for me to enable the navbar

but then option on ICS CP doesn't work, I didn't tested it without the patch tough :P

and I have one issue, when I apply a new theme, some icons doesn't themed correctly.. which drive me back to previous buid 2.7.20

Yea I have the same problems... and konsta released new patch today, he fixed the panaroma in camera and also added circle battery mod. I would be very happy if MIUI comes with these features in the next build soon with fixes for the said problems :)

Guest DarkChaosPaladin

thanks you for the pictures. So how the ROM working? Is it smooth as AOPK CM9 or even smoother, do you get random FC or reboots?

thanks in advance

Guest DarkChaosPaladin

Could you maybe delete the Russian/ Cyrillic symbols in the Dailer? And add German language?

Edited by DarkChaosPaladin

Guest shabahat

i have used ur rom before it is the best miui experience but this update has not left any space in my internal memory. help me with this. and thanks

for your hard work!!!!!!!