Thanks for everything

Guest Vazel360

Guest Vazel360

Next week I reluctantly sell my acer xperia liquid metal to move to xperia u before leaving the forum I feel a duty to thank and Lens Flare Davidnavil SuperAndrex pinguy and I want to thank everyone who helped me in developing my rom version MIUI performance with 1500 downoad

thanks everithing

Guest Pinguy

I would also like to thank the Acer MT community too. The Acer was my first real Android phone and this was the first Android community I got involved with. I loved the phone and the community but as the Acer MT won't be getting ICS I now have the Atrix. Been running it a Month. The firmware it comes with sucks lol, so built my own :) . I am finding that I am missing the Acer MT. Its funny the Atrix is a much more powerful phone but with 3d using TechnoLover's Kernel with the changes I made to the Performance Rom it out performs the Atrix in a few 3d benchmarks and matches it for many of the others. Just goes to show how well the Acer MT was put together.

What I really miss about the Acer is the Music player. The sound on the Acer is MUCH better then the Atrix. Do really miss that. I used the Acer as a music player all the time.

My new setup:

post-970248-0-11455600-1338306284_thumb.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest fabiorino

I hope this great community will never die as this fantastic phone. Tanks to all the developers, especially Technolover and lens flare. All works very hard and for free for us to make our phone ever greater.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lens_flare
The sound on the Acer is MUCH better then the Atrix.

whahahaahhahaa

wolfson chip vs qdsp v5 with pseudo-dolby? Too silly to say 2nd one is much better :D