someone know to make a port this rom ZTE BLADE to ZTE SKATE? PLEASE!!!

Guest figueiredo

Guest figueiredo

I tried from xda but it's the same zip we already have. I looked only in the first post on xda. Two links there - one dropbox not working and the other one is mediafire.

But in xda the two links are not the same content?

Guest figueiredo

The link isn't down..i can download it from one other pc..

@figueiredo..what have you wiped before installing?

It does not work.

It always lop the samsung logo.

I went to install and did all wipes and lop.

even after

Guest utternoob

We're all looking at the wrong zip. It's incorrect one. I'm pretty sure that the pictures in the fisrt post are not taken from this one we have.

This one simply cannot fully work. I mean fully with lockscreen and themed settings etc. Believe me.

@figueiredo

it bootloops because the fonts are screwed up. Did the same for me but I replaced the corrupted fonts and then it booted.

If Touchwiz fonts are needed, I could get the fonts folder from my galaxy tab and upload it. What about the .jar file?

Guest Der_Floo

it would be awesome when someone port it

i flasehd it. it looks like a gingerbread stock rom with TW 3 launcher ..oh man :)

Edited by Der_Floo

Guest zukriaksah

Im a newbie here, just use skate nearly 2 weeks. before this i hv ideos x6 (huawei u9000/mi410 & a few other names) as my phone, i ported a lot of roms for that device, u can find here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1292 & look for my name. for this rom, i think it has been ported to blade using cm7 as a base, bcoz i see cm setting in the screenshots. since skate also has a stable cm7 rom, so i think its not hard to port to this device :-)

Guest razzmataz1478

Im a newbie here, just use skate nearly 2 weeks. before this i hv ideos x6 (huawei u9000/mi410 & a few other names) as my phone, i ported a lot of roms for that device, u can find here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1292 & look for my name. for this rom, i think it has been ported to blade using cm7 as a base, bcoz i see cm setting in the screenshots. since skate also has a stable cm7 rom, so i think its not hard to port to this device :-)

Yeah, you're right, it's 2.3.7 underneath with 2.3.4 touchwiz framework.

Guest zukriaksah

a way it has been ported... normally, in cm7 @ cm9 based porting, u will replace apps, framework & media folder, but in this case u also need to replace font folder

Guest figueiredo

Im a newbie here, just use skate nearly 2 weeks. before this i hv ideos x6 (huawei u9000/mi410 & a few other names) as my phone, i ported a lot of roms for that device, u can find here, http://forum.xda-dev...play.php?f=1292 & look for my name. for this rom, i think it has been ported to blade using cm7 as a base, bcoz i see cm setting in the screenshots. since skate also has a stable cm7 rom, so i think its not hard to port to this device :-)

Yes to this port should not be difficult, but there is someone who is available to do the port for zte skate.

Edited by figueiredo