Acer Liquid Metal for spares or repair

Guest 2rl

Hi guys! I was wondering if any of you is needing or wanting an Acer Liquid Metal that can be repaired or used for spares.

The problem is that the receiver (smaller loudspeaker) stopped working suddenly and I opened the mobile for replacing it and everything was perfect but the conexion cable of the screen wasn't connected properly and the screen doesn't want to switch on suddenly and I can't be bothered to try to connect it properly again so I've decided to sell it as it is now. The phone switches on and loads android but doesn't show anything in the screen ( I'm even able to unlock it through the touchscreen) and it vibrates as well . It's a shame because I was more than happy with it I consider it a very good mobile and I had just installed the Performance rom from the forum and it was working like a charm so if anyone thinks that can reconnect the screen and replace the receiver you can grab a bargain or it can be used for spares as well but it should be easy to fix for someone with knowledge.

Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170852730194

Thanks!