457 replies to this topic

stephen m

stephen m

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Nexus 7 & Xolo x900
Regarding SIM lock status. Anyone tried this company http://www.freeunloc... kingdom or used them in the past. Equates to £25.61.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

Regarding SIM lock status. Anyone tried this company http://www.freeunloc... kingdom or used them in the past. Equates to £25.61.

I somehow doubt they can unlock. Just be patient for 3 months and pay your £20 to Orange.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

stephen m

stephen m

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Nexus 7 & Xolo x900

I somehow doubt they can unlock. Just be patient for 3 months and pay your £20 to Orange.

Of course, but my question was has anyone tried them!

gustavbudinsky

gustavbudinsky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i did. doesn't work. they cannot unlock

Of course, but my question was has anyone tried them!

Atlask

Atlask

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:Orange Intel Inside

I somehow doubt Orange can unlock. Just be patient for 4 months and they can't send me the code .

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,656 posts

I somehow doubt Orange can unlock. Just be patient for 4 months and they can't send me the code .

If you asked Orange for the code and paid the money then by law they must unlock the phone. Or are you just trying to be funny?

punjuk12

punjuk12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4
Orange gave me the code happily after three months, now I'm on 3 with 2gb of data for £5 a month

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,656 posts
I cannot wait to get my code.. Orange is seriously bad for reception :(

Atlask

Atlask

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

If you asked Orange for the code and paid the money then by law they must unlock the phone. Or are you just trying to be funny?

No,i'm not joking !
They can't give the code cause they didn't receive it from Xolo ... or they're just lying !
And why i will pay if my phone was bought since 4 month now ?

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
Why would Xolo send the code to Orange? Are you in the UK? If so I presume you bought the phone from Orange, either via the shop or online, in which case Orange would give you the code. It would have nothing to do with Xolo.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
  • Interests:Android
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
  • Devices:OneX Samsung S3 LTE Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@rickywyatt1982
@ DumonKri I got a url to a Russian test Rom if you what it let me no

Remember to read the fourm rules<br /><br />Maker of the AIO tool for Orange San Diego here<br />and the maker of the Motorola Razr I AIO tools here

captainkremmen

captainkremmen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego

No,i'm not joking !
They can't give the code cause they didn't receive it from Xolo ... or they're just lying !
And why i will pay if my phone was bought since 4 month now ?

The Orange San Diego isn't made by Xolo, it's made by Gigabyte (owned by Intel). Orange would have no need to ask Xolo for the unlock code.

If you bought an imported Xolo then why would you expect Orange to provide you with the unlock code?.

gustavbudinsky

gustavbudinsky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i'm waiting for my unlock code only about 9 days - but.. jesus this is so stupid. i've waited 3months and now - few weeks again? probably i should ask for the unlock code on the second device a month in advance :(

Atlask

Atlask

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
This is exactly what i'll do after that .
My last androphone was a nexus s ,from today ,i'll buy only phone without simlock and a rom provider .

lost_secret

lost_secret

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:samsung galaxy s3
Hi everyone, I was really excited to get this phone as I heard its powered by an intel processor. Does anyone know any way to get this phone unlocked. i don't want to wait three months for orange.
rickywyatt
you mentioned that you have a URL to a working russian ROM, will this ROM unlock the phone

Come On!!!! you guys somebody must be able to find a way to unlock this as we now have root access.

I had a Samsung Galaxy s3 but sold it was laggy after installing about 20 apps and I was disappointed as I thought it was 4G but mine wasn't Now this phone is giving me a headache every time I look at it and seems useless.

shootomanUK

shootomanUK

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Devices:AZ210A , WT19i , DynaTAC 8000X
  • Twitter:@not got one
@ lost_secret: i dont think the russian rom will unlock the device but its worth a try, the xolo was unlocked but when flashing the osd with its rom the osd was still locked.

ive been browsing the files on the device for anything to do with sim unlock but cant find anything, but im no expert.

we need some hackers who have found unlocks before to help i think. :wacko:

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,656 posts
no rom will unlock the phone.

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

I had a Samsung Galaxy s3 but sold it was laggy after installing about 20 apps and I was disappointed as I thought it was 4G but mine wasn't Now this phone is giving me a headache every time I look at it and seems useless.

If you mean the phone is useless because you can't unlock until after the first 3 months then I have to say you bought the wrong phone. Why not buy a phone already unlocked if it's that big a deal to you?

Edit :- Apologies to glossywhite, it was just a little tease but was inappropriate. I should know better and it wont happen again :blush:

Edited by BlueMoonRising, 31 October 2012 - 09:13 AM.

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,656 posts
I'm cleaning up this thread. Please stop with the off-topic posts and the abuse! That also goes for little rants about what's wrong with the world.. please post them elsewhere. Thank you.

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Cleaning up this thread. Please stop with the off-topic posts and the abuse. ok?

Agreed. I should have held back, sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users