Bricked??

Guest Pillhead

Guest Pillhead

After numerous problems with my phone i thought i would try and return it under warranty.

My phone was rooted and clock work installed.....

I tryed to reflash the stock orange rom with clockwork and now the phone wont boot.

I get the green android logo and the ftm screen instead of clockwork............

Is there any thing i can ???? or is it stuffed well and truly.

Please help if you can.

Thanks

I tryed the zte updater thing and it says failed to detect handset imformation. but did detect some thing was plugged in to the computer(tryed this numerous times)

Edited by Pillhead

After numerous problems with my phone i thought i would try and return it under warranty.

My phone was rooted and clock work installed.....

I tryed to reflash the stock orange rom with clockwork and now the phone wont boot.

I get the green android logo and the ftm screen instead of clockwork............

Is there any thing i can ???? or is it stuffed well and truly.

Please help if you can.

Thanks

I tryed the zte updater thing and it says failed to detect handset imformation. but did detect some thing was plugged in to the computer(tryed this numerous times)

raz is right if u get android logo your phone is not bricked i swap roms all the time sometimes 3 or 4 times a day and have never bricked just tpt it just flash a working rom get google play tpt helper u can get all tpts from there go all in one think it a1 then power off vol+ menu npower then flash stock rom should work

Guest Pillhead

Right ive kept fiddling and its now saying updating from t flash card! lets see what happens lol!

Either way ill be posting back as i need to get it as near to stock as possible before i send it back to limit orange refusing a warranty replacement.

EDIT YAY!

Ive got some kinda orange screen back!

Edited by Pillhead

Guest razzmataz1478

You flashed the Orange TPT? If you did ut as you say in the original post then orange would not have let you return it or not fix it because they see you have clockowrkmod

Guest Pillhead

Thanks and thanks:)

Phone now boots with orange rom and it doesnt have clock work installed so its like stock now yes????

I used clockwork to flash the rom rather than the image on the sd card and though menu vol+ and power....

Glad it at least turns on and boots now though.

Microphone still doesnt work so have been using headphones.

Guest Der_Floo

Thanks and thanks:)

Phone now boots with orange rom and it doesnt have clock work installed so its like stock now yes????

I used clockwork to flash the rom rather than the image on the sd card and though menu vol+ and power....

Glad it at least turns on and boots now though.

Microphone still doesnt work so have been using headphones.

would you install cwm? i load up files if you want.